Ex-Bond Roger Moore to thrill fans with memoirOctober 31st, 2008 - 2:10 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Oct 31 (ANI): Hollywood actor Roger Moore, who has delighted fans with seven delightful Bond flicks, is set to thrill them again but this time with his memoir “My Word Is My Bond”.
After playing 007 agent James Bond, Roger is going to let the cat out of the bag about the action which took place behind the much-acclaimed scenes.
For instance, the 81-year-old actor tells in the book that how on “A View to a Kill” co-star Grace Jones so often ignored his pleas to turn down the dreadful music in her trailer that “I marched into her room, pulled the plug out and then went back to my room, picked up a chair and flung it at the wall, reports the New York Daily News.
Sir Moore lightened the mood for their sex scene with help from a long black sex toy that “I slipped between the sheets. … I”m glad she thought it was funny, he reveals in the book.
Then there was his big jet boat chase in “Live and Let Die,” where “the engine cut out. I had no steering! I [crashed] into a wooden boathouse, [flying] straight into a wall, cracking my front teeth and twisting my knee badly,” he narrates in the tell-all
The “fearless 007″ also reveals how he spent the rest of the shoot “hobbling on a cane to my boat and then pretending to be indestructible for the cameras. Who says I can”t act?”
Meanwhile another legendary Bond actor Sean Connery has come up his book Being a Scott, which talks about his homelands history. (ANI)
- Daniel Craig is the best Bond: Roger Moore - Aug 29, 2012
- Connery says no to Bond's 50th anniversary celebrations - Jan 31, 2011
- Pierce Brosnan thinks he 'never really nailed' 007 role - Apr 15, 2010
- I am not funny: Daniel Craig - Sep 03, 2012
- New Bond writer to turn superspy into Afghan war veteran - Nov 02, 2010
- Clint Eastwood doesn't regret turning down 007 role - Feb 11, 2010
- Roger Moore pays tribute to Tom Mankiewicz - Aug 04, 2010
- Pierce Brosnan struggled with Bond role - Apr 13, 2010
- When a James Bond stunt left Roger Moore almost crippled - Aug 20, 2008
- George Lazenby to pen tell-all book on his career - Nov 05, 2010
- Craig beefs up for 'Skyfall' sex scene - Apr 16, 2012
- Churchill named Britain's greatest gentleman of last century - Dec 10, 2011
- Javier Bardem might be the next Bond villain - Feb 04, 2011
- No takers for Sir Sean Connery''s memoir - Oct 06, 2008
- I want to be 'James Bond': Idris Elba - Oct 01, 2011
Tags: actor sean connery, black sex, boat chase, boathouse, bond actor, co star, flicks, front teeth, grace jones, hollywood actor, jet boat, legendary bond, memoir, new york daily news, oct 31, roger moore, sean connery, sex scene, view to a kill, york daily news