Etihad Airways to fly non-stop daily to WashingtonFebruary 24th, 2012 - 12:40 am ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, Feb 23 (IANS/WAM) Etihad Airways Thursday announced the launch of non-stop daily flights to Washington, the airline’s fourth destination in North America, from March 31 2013.
Etihad Airways’ new service will link Washington with Abu Dhabi, a vibrant and growing hub for business, culture and tourism.
The flights wil be subject to regulatory approvals.
The Washington region is home to America’s second largest market flying to the Middle East, after New York.
- Etihad Airways to fly to Brazil - Jun 04, 2012
- Etihad Airways to fly daily to Vietnam - Jul 22, 2012
- Etihad to run daily Brisbane-Abu Dhabi flights - Aug 16, 2012
- Etihad to start daily fight to Bangalore - Mar 06, 2011
- Etihad launches flights to Shanghai - Mar 03, 2012
- UAE signs open skies pact with Djibouti - Feb 11, 2011
- Etihad appoints general manager for Brazil - Jun 12, 2012
- Etihad, Alitalia to launch Rome-Abu Dhabi flights - Aug 25, 2012
- Etihad Airways starts service to Seychelles - Nov 07, 2011
- Dusseldorf is Etihad's 71st destination - Jul 23, 2011
- Etihad launches flights to Iraq's Basra - Apr 16, 2012
- Abu Dhabi airport to handle more flights in summer - May 02, 2011
- Etihad Airways buys stake in Virgin Australia - Jun 07, 2012
- UAE, Kazakhstan to increase cooperation in civil aviation, agriculture - Jun 07, 2011
- Etihad starts codeshare flights with Chinese carrier - Mar 02, 2012