Etihad Airways’ revenue surges 28 percentApril 4th, 2012 - 1:09 am ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, April 3 (IANS/WAM) Etihad Airways continued its growth in the first quarter of current year with a 28 percent rise in revenue to $989 million over the corresponding period in 2011.
Etihad Airways President and CEO James Hogan, said: “We met all our revenue targets and budget estimates in the first quarter, despite the challenging economic conditions confronting the international community.
The results were announced as Hogan unveiled plans for a significant expansion of the airline’s global network over the next 18 months. These included a daily service to Etihad Airways’ first South America destination and a new service to Vietnam.
- Etihad starts codeshare flights with Chinese carrier - Mar 02, 2012
- Etihad Airways to fly to Brazil - Jun 04, 2012
- Etihad marks a year of successful Iraq services - May 06, 2011
- Etihad launches flights to Shanghai - Mar 03, 2012
- Etihad to increase flights to Riyadh - Sep 20, 2011
- Etihad buys 29 percent stake in Air Berlin - Dec 19, 2011
- Etihad revenue up 39 percent - Oct 05, 2011
- Etihad launches flights to Iraq's Basra - Apr 16, 2012
- UAE, Chinese airlines sign cooperation agreement - Mar 23, 2012
- Dusseldorf is Etihad's 71st destination - Jul 23, 2011
- Etihad signs $1 bn deal with aviation tech firm - Dec 21, 2011
- Etihad Airways to fly daily to Vietnam - Jul 22, 2012
- Etihad gets its first A330-200 cargo plane - Aug 13, 2010
- Etihad unveils special A330-200 Manchester City livery - Jul 09, 2011
- Etihad launches flights to Nairobi - Apr 03, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,