Essar Oil Q2 net profit Rs.1.3 billionOctober 18th, 2010 - 8:22 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Oct 18 (IANS) Essar Oil Monday reported a net profit of 1.3 billion for the quarter ended Sep 30 as against net loss of Rs 0.94 billion for the same period last fiscal.
The total income rose by 14 percent at Rs.109.64 billion compared to Rs.96.03 billion same period last year, the company said in a regulatory filing.
“A series of internal optimization initiatives and favourable external factors helped better our operating performance significantly and register a quantum jump in earnings,” said Naresh Nayyar, managing director.
The refinery generated its highest throughput since commissioning, our PAT (profit after tax) grew manifold, he added.
- Hyundai Motor posts operating profit - Jul 26, 2012
- Axis Bank quarterly net profit rises 22 percent - Jul 17, 2012
- United Bank Q1 net up by 31 percent - Aug 03, 2012
- GAIL's second quarter net up 18.50 percent - Oct 24, 2011
- ICICI's second quarter net profit increases 18.8 percent - Oct 29, 2010
- HDFC Bank third quarter net profit up 31.2 percent - Jan 19, 2012
- CESC net up 137 percent in Q4 backed by tariff hike - May 08, 2012
- Larsen and Toubro's third quarter net profit up 18 percent - Jan 23, 2012
- ICICI Bank quarterly net profit rises 31 percent - Apr 27, 2012
- UCO Bank Q1 net profit jumps 24 percent - Aug 04, 2012
- Essar Oil's Q3 net loss at Rs.3,986 crore - Feb 17, 2012
- Mahindra Satyam net profit at Rs.534 crore - May 17, 2012
- Infosys beats guidance but stock dips on muted earnings - Jul 12, 2011
- Tata Steel posts Rs.6 billion Q3 net loss - Feb 09, 2012
- HDFC Bank Q4 profit up 30 percent - Apr 18, 2012