Emirates to launch flights to PortugalMay 26th, 2012 - 11:01 pm ICT by IANS
Dubai, May 26 (IANS/WAM) Emirates Airlines will launch a daily non-stop service to Lisbon in July, the only Middle East carrier to serve Portugal.
The service will start July 9. Portugal will be the airline’s 10th new route this year.
“I have only been in Lisbon for a short time, but I am really feeling a buzz about Emirates’ new flight, which will start in just over six weeks’ time,” said Thierry Antinori, Emirates’ executive vice president.
Emirates will deploy a Boeing 777-200ER on the Lisbon route. Passengers can sit back, eat the finest airline cuisine and immerse themselves in hundreds of channels of in-flight entertainment, while being served by cabin crew from across the globe.
- Emirates launches daily flights to Lisbon - Jul 11, 2012
- Arik Air to operate from Abu Dhabi - Oct 03, 2011
- Emirates to launch inaugural flight to Tokyo Sunday - Mar 26, 2010
- Air Seychelles announces flights to Abu Dhabi - Feb 03, 2012
- Emirates launches new US flights - Feb 03, 2012
- Emirates launches flights to Vietnam - Jan 05, 2012
- Air Austral, Okay Airways and Qatar Airways order new Boeing aircraft - Jul 21, 2010
- Emirates Airlines to launch new flight to Washington - Mar 18, 2012
- Boeing, Emirates announce $18-bn order for 50 777-300ERs - Nov 13, 2011
- Thai Airways orders six Boeing 777s in deal valued at $1.7 billion - Aug 19, 2011
- TAAG Angola Airlines orders three aircraft from Boeing - Apr 03, 2012
- Etihad to run daily Brisbane-Abu Dhabi flights - Aug 16, 2012
- Etihad Airways buys stake in Virgin Australia - Jun 07, 2012
- Emirates launches A-380 flights to Malaysia - Jan 02, 2012
- Continental Airlines to launch New York-Cairo route - Jul 07, 2010
Tags: airline, boeing, boeing 777, buzz, cabin crew, cuisine, dg, dubai, emirates airlines, executive vice, flight entertainment, globe, lisbon, portugal, short time, six weeks, snb, thierry antinori, vice president, wam