Emirates offers special fares for RamadanJuly 19th, 2011 - 12:34 am ICT by IANS
Dubai, July 18 (IANS/WAM) Emirtaes, the flag carrier of Dubai, has announced special fares to 32 select destinations across Europe, Africa, the Middle East, the Far East and the Indian sub-continent for its passengers during Ramadan.
The 32 destinations include Delhi, Bangkok, London, Beirut, Geneva, Istanbul, Kuala Lumpur, Cairo, Manila and Johannesburg.
The special fares start from 1,075 dirhams ($293) return in economy class to Karachi and 3,025 dirhams ($823) return in business class to Delhi.
Customers can save up to 20 percent to certain destinations when travelling in economy or business class.
The offer is valid July 14-Aug 20 for outbound travel July 21-Sep 30.
“For many, Ramadan is an important time to be together as a family unit. The UAE is largely an expatriate community with family networks often spread around the globe. To help bring families together during the Holy Month Emirates has established these special fares,” said Khalid bel Jaflah, Emirates Vice President Commercial UAE.
- UAE, Kazakhstan to increase cooperation in civil aviation, agriculture - Jun 07, 2011
- UAE, Australia discuss trade relations - Oct 23, 2011
- UAE to host inaugural Middle East fragrance summit - Jul 17, 2011
- Dubai Police to crackdown on begging during Ramadan - Jul 23, 2011
- UAE, Afghanistan hold bilateral talks - Sep 05, 2011
- UAE charity group launches iftar project in Pakistan - Jul 23, 2012
- UAE to provide $136mn food aid for Yemen - Jun 04, 2012
- UAE ranked 23rd innovation-based economy globally - Jul 04, 2012
- Emirates cuts fares on select destinations - Jul 18, 2012
- More Emirates flights to Saudi Arabia - Jun 27, 2012
- Emirates launches flights to Vietnam - Jan 05, 2012
- Indian missions in UAE announce special Ramadan timings - Jul 29, 2011
- Khalifa Foundation distributes food in Africa - Jul 17, 2012
- UAE distributes food for Iftar in Senegal, Nigeria - Jul 20, 2012
- Dubai hosts international conference of air chiefs - Nov 13, 2011
Tags: beirut, business class, cairo, dubai, economy class, europe africa, expatriate community, family networks, far east, flag carrier, indian sub continent, johannesburg, july 14, karachi, khalid, kuala lumpur, outbound travel, ramadan, vm, wam