Emirates offers free stay at Dubai luxury hotel for passengersApril 27th, 2009 - 5:38 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 27 (IANS) Gulf carrier Emirates Airline Monday unveiled a special offer for its passengers flying via Dubai - a free stay at a luxury hotel in the emirate.
All first and business class bookings, made for travel on Emirates between May 15 and September 15, will be eligible to receive free accommodation, including breakfast, at the Address Downtown Burj Dubai, a luxury hotel situated next to Dubai Mall, the company said in a statement.
“This is a strategic offer that has been implemented to encourage our first and business class passengers to stopover and see what this fast-paced and exciting city has to offer,” Richard Vaughan, the divisional senior vice-president (commercial operations) of Emirates, said.
While the first class passengers will be entitled for two-night free accommodation, the business class passengers are eligible to receive one night stay at the hotel.
The package also offers the passengers access to some attractive places in Dubai.
They will get complimentary tickets to visit the Dubai Mall Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, the world’s largest marine mammal pavilion located within the Dubai Mall.
- Fly to Senegal, stay in Dubai for free - Jun 25, 2010
- Emirates Airlines awaits report on Kochi emergency landing - May 20, 2010
- 'Mini-city' just for A380s at Dubai airport - Jun 26, 2012
- Dubai orphans taken on tour around city - Jan 04, 2011
- Emirates launches 'Honeymoon package' - Nov 23, 2010
- Emirates launches 'Honeymoon package' - Nov 22, 2010
- Luxury train trips and more for Indian Games winners - Nov 11, 2010
- French 'Spiderman' scales world's tallest tower in Dubai - Mar 29, 2011
- Emirates to launch inaugural flight to Tokyo Sunday - Mar 26, 2010
- Emirates cuts fares on select destinations - Jul 18, 2012
- Dubai airport welcomes 50 millionth passenger - Sep 09, 2010
- Armani Hotel Coming Up In Paris - Oct 08, 2010
- Dubai Mall attracts record visitors in shopping festival - Mar 10, 2010
- Dubai Shopping Festival To Start - Jan 19, 2011
- Radisson Blue Resort to target Russian, South African tourists - Mar 08, 2012
Tags: aquarium, attractive places, bookings, burj dubai, business class passengers, commercial operations, emirate, emirates airline, exciting city, first class, free accommodation, luxury hotel, marine mammal, marine mammal pavilion, New Delhi, richard vaughan, senior vice president, special offer, stopover, zoo