Emirates launches second A-380 to JeddahJanuary 2nd, 2011 - 11:23 pm ICT by IANS
Dubai, Jan 2 (IANS/WAM) Emirates Sunday launched its second Airbus A-380 daily service to Saudi Arabia for business and leisure travellers. The A-380 can carry a maximum of 517 passengers in a three-class configuration.
“The A-380 has received an overwhelmingly positive response from the Saudi market since it was introduced on our Jeddah route in February 2010.
The launch of a second A-380 to Jeddah highlights our commitment to providing travellers to Saudi Arabia with the very latest in aircraft industry, said Ahmed Khoory, Emirates senior vice president for commercial operations in Gulf, Middle East and Iran.
Emirates operates 42 flights weekly to Saudi Arabia.
- Emirates launches A-380 flights to Malaysia - Jan 02, 2012
- More Emirates flights to Saudi Arabia - Jun 27, 2012
- Emirates launches daily flights to Lisbon - Jul 11, 2012
- Emirates launches flights to Vietnam - Jan 05, 2012
- Emirates increases flights to Tunis - Oct 25, 2011
- Dubai to host 5th Gulf film fest - Jan 05, 2012
- UAE quake aid to Turkey - Oct 26, 2011
- Dusseldorf is Etihad's 71st destination - Jul 23, 2011
- Etihad to fly to Seychelles - May 27, 2011
- Luxembourg opens embassy in UAE - Nov 22, 2011
- Emirates signs over $13 bn deals at Farnborough airshow - Jul 20, 2010
- UAE's exports to Saudi Arabia exceed $266 bn - Sep 04, 2010
- Etihad to increase flights to Riyadh - Sep 20, 2011
- Etihad Airways increases flights to Jeddah - Jan 19, 2011
- UAE-Brazilian firms sign deals worth $65 mn - Feb 21, 2012
Tags: ahmed, airbus a 380, aircraft industry, class configuration, commercial operations, dubai, emirates, flights, iran, jeddah, launch, leisure travellers, middle east, saudi arabia, saudi market, senior vice president, snb, vm, wam