Emirates cuts fares on select destinationsJuly 18th, 2012 - 8:28 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 18 (IANS) To shore up its market share globally, airline major Emirates Wednesday launched a scheme that will reduce fares by 15 percent on select destinations across its network.
“We are extremely excited about our innovative and competitive promotion that surely will give passengers another reason to fly Emirates,” said Vinay Malhotra, regional manager, northern India, Emirates.
“Our sale is aimed at achieving the same while working together with our travel partners in the trade,” he said.
The new offer is valid to over 50 select destinations for passengers travelling in economy and business class. The sales will be valid for booking from July 16 to July 23, 2012.
The outbound travel for the scheme must commence on or before Nov 30.
Under the scheme, an average economy class return airfare from Delhi to Dubai will start at Rs. 22,440, inclusive of taxes.
Currently, the airlines operates 185 weekly flights to 10 Indian destinations in India.
- Emirates woos passengers with New Year discount - Dec 27, 2011
- Emirates offers special fares for Ramadan - Jul 19, 2011
- Air India extends scheme for unlimited travel - Sep 21, 2011
- Malaysia Airlines offers 80 percent discount on fares - May 14, 2011
- Singapore Airlines cuts fares for summer tourism - Apr 05, 2011
- Air India extends promotional airfare scheme till May 19 (Lead) - May 12, 2011
- Air India launches unlimited travel scheme - Jun 15, 2011
- Air India woos passengers with upgrade coupon - Nov 07, 2011
- Emirates launches 'Honeymoon package' - Nov 23, 2010
- Emirates launches 'Honeymoon package' - Nov 22, 2010
- Lufthansa introduces new jet service, hopes to increase India market share - Aug 08, 2012
- Bangkok Airways connects Bangalore and Thailand - Oct 04, 2011
- Air India announces sops for international travellers - Jan 28, 2011
- Despite strike, Air India passenger traffic grows - Jul 01, 2012
- IndiGo to commence Delhi-Dubai flights from Sep 1 - Jun 14, 2011
Tags: airline, airlines, business class, economy class, emirates, flights, fly, indian destinations, market share, New Delhi, northern india, outbound travel, regional manager, return airfare, travel partners