Eminem confirms first studio return in three yearsJune 14th, 2008 - 4:33 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 14 (ANI): Rapper Eminem is back to the studio preparing for his new album, almost after three years.
The 35-year-old singer announced his plans during a prank call to his own radio station.
“Everything is good. I’m just in the studio right now working on songs and stuff like that,” BBC quoted Eminem as saying.
Fellow hip-hop artist LL Cool J was being interviewed on DJ Tony Touch’s show on Shade 45 when Eminem called in, posing as an aspiring rapper named Jason from Miami.
He recited back LL’s lyrics to him and asked him guess the name of his own songs.
He was so good that LL got them all right and praised him, saying: “You sound hot saying the joints.”
However, when asked to rap one of his own lyrics - Lose Yourself- it was the singer also known as Marshall Mathers was identified.
The two then continued to praise each other’s work and agreed to get together at some point. (ANI)
- Indian idioms for free-style western performances? The debate grows (Lifestyle Feature) (With Images) - Jun 29, 2012
- Serena Williams launches debut rap song - May 12, 2012
- Eminem's 'No Love' Featuring Lil Wayne Premieres - Oct 01, 2010
- '60 Minutes' Showcases The Other Side Of Eminem - Oct 11, 2010
- Eminem is workaholic, says Rapper Royce - Aug 15, 2012
- Hip-hop artist Nate Dogg dies at 41 - Mar 17, 2011
- Will Smith returns to rap - Aug 18, 2011
- Eminem 'to star in 3D hip-hop horror film' - Nov 08, 2009
- Willow Smith teaming with DJ Jeff - Jan 08, 2011
- Diddy's Supreme Team is now named Dream team - Jun 21, 2010
- Brit Deputy PM Nick Clegg to be portrayed in new hip-hop musical - Apr 25, 2011
- Eminem pays tribute to Nate Dogg - Mar 18, 2011
- Grammy Awards criticised for using artists to boost TV ratings - Feb 22, 2011
- Death Rumors: Eminem killed in a car crash? - Aug 17, 2009
- Rock, Lawrence want Jay-Z tribute at funeral - Apr 20, 2010