Emami to demerge realty, Zandu Pharma unitJune 19th, 2009 - 10:00 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, June 19 (IANS) The boards of Emami and Zandu Pharma have approved hiving off Emami’s realty business into a separate firm, and merging Zandu’s consumer goods (FMCG) unit with Emami, the companies said Friday.
“The realty business of Emami will be now a separate company, Emami Infrastructure Ltd,” Emami said in regulatory statement.
One Emami Infrastructure share will be issued for three Emami shares, while 14 Emami shares with a face value of Rs.2 will be issued for one Zandu share with face value of Rs.100 each.
Zandu shareholders allotted Emami shares as part of the FMCG business merger will not be eligible for the Emami Infrastructure shares, the two companies said.
- Suzuki Powertrain to merge with Maruti Suzuki - Jun 12, 2012
- Tech Mahindra, Mahindra Satyam to merge (Lead) - Mar 21, 2012
- High Court approves RNRL merger with R-Power - Oct 15, 2010
- Godrej Consumer Products merges arm with self - Oct 14, 2010
- Maruti to focus on diesel cars (Lead) - Jun 12, 2012
- Emami to make Rs.1.25 billion capital expenditure - Aug 08, 2012
- Emami to open plants in Bangladesh and Egypt - Jul 06, 2012
- Kinetic Engineering and Kinetic Motor to merge - Dec 09, 2011
- Court approves demerger of Essar Shipping, Ports and Logistics - Mar 03, 2011
- Vedanta merges units to create India's largest resources firm (Lead) - Feb 26, 2012
- Reliance Broadcast shareholders give nod for fund raising - Sep 27, 2010
- GVK to buy Siemens' Bangalore airport stake - Aug 22, 2011
- Hero to merge investment arm with self, invest Rs.2,575 crore - Jun 04, 2012
- Emami plans for Rs.5,000 crore turnover in five years - Dec 31, 2009
- Non-life insurers' merger norms discriminatory: Experts - Jun 12, 2011