EBS wins most valuable e-commerce company awardApril 10th, 2012 - 5:02 pm ICT by IANS
Hyderabad, April 10 (IANS) EBS, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Belgium-headquartered Ogone, specialists in online payment services, has been awarded India’s most valuable e-commerce company of 2012.
The company was given the award at the third annual India Leadership Conclave and Indian Business Affairs Business Leadership Awards 2012 at Bangalore.
Hyderabad-based EBS secured the highest 34,342 public votes in a nationwide poll conducted by the Indian Leadership Conclave award committee asking the public to choose their best among the four shortlisted finalists in the category, said a company statement here Tuesday.
The award, received by Nishanth Chandran, CEO & Co-Founder of EBS, recognises exceptional leaders who have implemented innovative strategies in order to improve performance, and contributed to the growth of the sector.
“This is a successful start to the year as we win our second award from the Indian market. We are committed to innovation as a company and we’re delighted to accept this award for our work in the ecommerce industry,” said Peter De Caluwe, CEO, Ogone Payment Services,
“It cements our presence in the India market, which is growing exponentially and one that we are very excited to be involved with,” he added.
- GVK BIO gets Frost & Sullivan best practices award - Nov 21, 2011
- GVK bags Asia Deal of the Year award - Mar 29, 2012
- China's e-commerce giant hives off reward points service - Dec 20, 2011
- Edutor Technologies raises Rs.2 crore - Mar 20, 2012
- MasterCard, C-SAM to jointly offer mobile wallet service - May 18, 2012
- MasterCard's Ajay Banga to head USIBC - Apr 16, 2012
- HomeShop18 acquires book retailer Coinjoos - Aug 04, 2011
- Mahindra Satyam to participate in World Economic Forum - Jan 17, 2012
- Suzlon Group to sell China subsidiary for $60 mn - Jun 23, 2012
- Cathay Pacific announces Hyderabad-Hong Kong flight - Aug 23, 2012
- Need to shift from cash to electronic payment: Subbarao - Aug 03, 2012
- NSL wins wind farm award - Feb 07, 2012
- US aid to transition from cash to electronic form - Aug 25, 2012
- Mission to teach the luxury business in India - Feb 29, 2012
- Three Kerala IT firms win Nasscom honours - Oct 10, 2011
Tags: amp, award committee, business affairs, business leadership, ceo, chandran, co founder, commerce company, conclave, ecommerce industry, exceptional leaders, exponentially, india market, indian business, indian leadership, leadership awards, nationwide poll, ogone, online payment services, public votes