Dubai’s inflation down 0.94 percent in JanuaryFebruary 18th, 2012 - 12:50 am ICT by IANS
Dubai, Feb 17 (IANS/WAM) The monthly inflation rate in emirate of Dubai dropped 0.94 percent in January as compared to the previous month.
Inflation of food and non-alcoholic beverages decreased by 3.18 percent, housing, water, electricity, gas, and other fuels 2.19 percent, miscellaneous goods and services 0.72 percent, according to the monthly report issued by Dubai Statistics Centre.
The report said the fall of the food and beverages inflation was spurred by a fall in prices of vegetables, fruits and fish.
- UAE bans import of food items from Japan - Mar 25, 2011
- More Emirates flights to Saudi Arabia - Jun 27, 2012
- Swedish inflation eases in December 2011 - Jan 13, 2012
- Retail inflation surges to 10.36 percent in April - May 18, 2012
- Dubai Police to crackdown on begging during Ramadan - Jul 23, 2011
- Dubai, Indonesia to boost trade ties - Jun 13, 2012
- Dubai to host agri-business meet - Mar 23, 2012
- Inflation accelerates to 7.23 percent in April - May 14, 2012
- UAE officials inspect shops - Aug 18, 2010
- Retail inflation rises to 10.3 percent in August - Sep 18, 2012
- Dubai's global trade reaches $78 bn - Aug 21, 2011
- Inflation to remain between 6.5-7.5 percent: Mukherjee (Lead) - Jun 14, 2012
- Inflation rises to 7.23 percent; food prices surge (Lead) - May 14, 2012
- Emirates increases flights to Tunis - Oct 25, 2011
- Emirates launches flights to Vietnam - Jan 05, 2012