DSIIDC makes highest Rs.45 crore profit in 2009-10July 4th, 2010 - 4:14 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 4 (IANS) The Delhi State Industrial and Infrastructure Corporation (DSIIDC) made its highest profit of Rs.45 crore in fiscal 2009-10 and is now set for two to three years of focused growth, its chairman and managing director Chetan Sanghi said Sunday.
Among the corporation’s major achievements in the fiscal ended March 31 was the introduction of a new industrial policy for Delhi after 27 long years, approvals from the government for two special economic zones (SEZs) and the setting up of a Business Facilitation Council as a one-stop-shop for industries.
Yet another milestone was the Delhi cabinet’s approval for public-private-partnership (PPP) based maintenance of industrial estates, Sanghi pointed out.
Cabinet approval was also obtained for closing the relocation scheme and giving a last opportunity to allottees.
The corporation also constructed 8,000 houses under the Jawaharlal Nehru Urban Renewal Mission.
The two new SEZs, according to Sanghi, will come up at Baprola with an investment of Rs.600 crore and through the PPP mode.
Among the other important activities lined up for the next two-three years are handing over 4,000 plots at Bhorgarh under the scheme meant to relocate polluting industries.
The DSIIDC will also take over 29 industrial estates from the Municipal Corporation of Delhi and Delhi Development Authority under the new Industrial Maintenance Law. This work will start in six months.
It plans to develop land over 700 acres at Khanjawala for knowledge based industries.
- DSIIDC to set up more industrial projects in Delhi - Jul 24, 2011
- DSIIDC allots 304 industrial plots - Mar 19, 2011
- Redevelopment of Delhi's industrial estates on PPP mode - Dec 17, 2011
- DSIIDC to float liquor trade firms - Jul 31, 2011
- DSIIDC wants service sector in industrial estates - Jan 01, 2012
- DSIIDC achieves highest ever profit - Jun 28, 2011
- Delhi to provide shelter to migrant workers - Jan 08, 2012
- DSIIDC to develop four industrial estates - Nov 27, 2011
- Delhi's polluting industries to be made hi-tech - Jan 10, 2010
- Delhi to set up IT, jewellery special economic zones - Feb 14, 2010
- Delhi's 22 industrial areas to be redeveloped - Jul 18, 2010
- Shakti Sinha is new DSIIDC CMD (With Image) - Jun 26, 2012
- DSIIDC allots 51 industrial plots - Sep 22, 2011
- Delhi industry bodies attack mayor - May 15, 2011
- South African team envisages interest in low-cost housing scheme (With images) - Jan 24, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,