DSIIDC allots 304 industrial plotsMarch 19th, 2011 - 8:08 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, March 19 (IANS) The Delhi State Industrial Infrastructure Development Corp (DSIIDC) has allotted 304 industrial plots to applicants under the Relocation Scheme of Industries here.
DSIIDC chairman-cum-managing director Chetan Sanghi said the size of the plots varied from 100 to 250 square meters.
These plots are located in Bawana and Bhorgarh industrial estates developed by the DSIIDC.
According to Sanghi, the total number of plots allotted by the DSIIDC as part of the Relocation Scheme since its launch in 1996 stands at 22,510.
The scheme was meant to enable the industrial units to relocate from residential and non-conforming areas to approved industrial areas, thereby improving the quality of life in Delhi.
- MCD told to shift out factories - Sep 20, 2011
- DSIIDC allots 51 industrial plots - Sep 22, 2011
- 4,472 industries to exit Delhi residential areas - Jan 13, 2012
- DSIIDC to set up more industrial projects in Delhi - Jul 24, 2011
- DSIIDC achieves highest ever profit - Jun 28, 2011
- Delhi's polluting industries to be made hi-tech - Jan 10, 2010
- Shakti Sinha is new DSIIDC CMD (With Image) - Jun 26, 2012
- Delhi to provide shelter to migrant workers - Jan 08, 2012
- Redevelopment of Delhi's industrial estates on PPP mode - Dec 17, 2011
- Government cracks whip on misuse of industrial plots - Jun 20, 2010
- DSIIDC makes highest Rs.45 crore profit in 2009-10 - Jul 04, 2010
- DSIIDC to develop four industrial estates - Nov 27, 2011
- DSIIDC to float liquor trade firms - Jul 31, 2011
- DSIIDC wants service sector in industrial estates - Jan 01, 2012
- South African team envisages interest in low-cost housing scheme (With images) - Jan 24, 2012
Tags: delhi state, dsiidc, industrial areas, industrial infrastructure, industrial plots, infrastructure development, launch, managing director, march 19, New Delhi, quality of life, relocation, square meters