Drunk municipal officer suspendedOctober 26th, 2010 - 5:56 pm ICT by IANS
Nanded (Maharashtra), Oct 26 (IANS) A municipal officer in this Maharashtra town was suspended as he reported to work in a drunken state, an official said here Tuesday.
“The municipal commissioner has suspended Assistant Municipal Commissioner of Nanded-Waghala City Municipal Corporation Jagdish Kulkarni for reporting to work under the influence of alcohol,” the official said.
The commissioner will take further action after consulting other authorities, he added.
Nanded is Maharashtra Chief Minister Ashok Chavan’s hometown.
- Prithviraj Chavan to stake claim - Nov 10, 2010
- Adarsh scam: CBI raids ex-BMC Commissioner's residence - Mar 15, 2011
- Prithviraj Chavan, Ajit Pawar brace for Maharashtra innings (Night Lead) - Nov 11, 2010
- No fresh reports of oil leak off Mumbai coast - Aug 10, 2010
- President's son quizzed over Rs.1 crore seizure - Feb 21, 2012
- Adarsh scam: Two sent to CBI custody till April 30 - Apr 17, 2012
- Seven get bail in Adarsh scam (Lead) - May 29, 2012
- Adarsh scam: CBI raids top bureaucrat's homes, offices (Second Lead) - Mar 15, 2011
- Adarsh scam: CBI raids top bureaucrat's premises (Lead) - Mar 15, 2011
- International Press Institute condemns attack on magazine - Apr 20, 2012
- Two accused apply for bail in Adarsh Society scam - Jun 04, 2012
- On poll-eve, ex-MP and Hingoli Congress chief joins NCP - Jan 28, 2012
- Chavan meets Sonia, says Naidu's march unnecessary - Jul 17, 2010
- Adarsh scam: Judicial custody of nine accused extended - Apr 30, 2012
- Why no action against officials in Adarsh scam: Court - Mar 12, 2012