Dr.Reddy’s Lab net profit rises 116.52 percentOctober 23rd, 2009 - 6:26 pm ICT by IANS
Hyderabad, Oct 23 (IANS) Pharma major Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Friday said its net profit for the quarter ended Sep 30 grew 116.52 percent to Rs.197 crore from Rs.91 crore in the like quarter last fiscal.
Total income of the company increased 19.24 percent to Rs.1,139 crore for the second quarter this fiscal from Rs.955.18 crore in the corresponding period in 2008-09.
Dr. Reddy’s logged a forex gain of Rs.32.9 crore for the quarter ended Sep 30, compared to a forex loss of Rs.47.2 crore in the like quarter a year ago.
Consolidated net profit for the group stood at Rs.239.85 crore in quarter under review, compared to the previous corresponding figure of Rs.86.64 crore.
Total consolidated income grew 15.81 percent to Rs.1,887.25 crore from Rs.1,629.57 crore.
- SpiceJet's third quarter net loss at Rs.39.26 crore - Feb 06, 2012
- HDFC Bank Q4 profit up 30 percent - Apr 18, 2012
- Srei Infra's Q3 net slips by 51.8 percent - Feb 03, 2012
- Idea Cellular's third quarter net profit declines - Jan 23, 2012
- SBI's third quarter net profit up 15.38 percent - Feb 13, 2012
- ICICI Bank's net profit jumps 30.5 percent in third quarter - Jan 24, 2011
- Hindustan Unilever's third quarter net profit up 18 percent - Feb 06, 2012
- Tata Motors third quarter net profit up 40.47 percent - Feb 14, 2012
- MindTree net plunges 53 percent in fiscal 2010-11 - Apr 21, 2011
- Idea Cellular quarterly net profit at Rs.243.05 crore - Jan 24, 2011
- Magma Fincorp Q1 net jumps 93 percent - Jul 12, 2012
- Infosys net up 33 percent in third quarter - Jan 12, 2012
- JSW Steel posts Rs.669.32 crore Q2 net loss - Nov 14, 2011
- Bajaj Auto's fourth quarter net profit down 45 percent - May 17, 2012
- TVS Motor's Q2 net profit up 40 percent - Nov 03, 2011