Dikshit announces job scheme for poorJuly 31st, 2012 - 12:37 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 30 (IANS) Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit Monday announced a self-employment scheme for people from the weaker sections of society.
After a cabinet meeting, Dikshit said the Dilli Swarozgar Yojna would “provide a helping hand to the vulnerable sections of society such as the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and the minorities”.
“The beneficiaries will now be eligible for a loan of up to Rs.500,000 as against the existing loan of Rs.100,000 for starting income generating activity under an earlier scheme called the composite loan scheme,” she added.
- Delhi to increase loan amount for minorities, Dalits - Nov 16, 2011
- Petrol to be cheaper, CNG costlier in Delhi (Second Lead) - May 28, 2012
- Highlights of Delhi budget - May 29, 2012
- 900 unauthorised Delhi colonies to be regularised - Aug 15, 2012
- 900 unauthorised Delhi colonies to be regularised (Lead, Correcting date in para one) - Aug 15, 2012
- Delhi approves food security scheme for poor - Aug 13, 2012
- Delhi to become kerosene-free city - Aug 20, 2012
- Will make Delhi slum-free, says Dikshit - Feb 10, 2012
- Government offers assistance to Delhi Milk Scheme - May 02, 2012
- Spread awareness on health schemes: Dikshit - Jun 30, 2012
- Delhi government allots flats to 500 slum dwellers - Jul 18, 2012
- Free flats for scheduled castes, tribes in Delhi - Sep 19, 2011
- Delhi increases senior citizens' pension - Oct 17, 2011
- Sonia to launch rural livelihood mission - Jun 01, 2011
- Focussed on welfare schemes for SC, ST: PM - Aug 15, 2012
Tags: beneficiaries, cabinet meeting, chief minister, dilli, employment scheme, helping hand, job, loan scheme, minorities, New Delhi, rs 500, self employment, sheila dikshit, tribes, vulnerable sections