Dev Ganesan joins executive management team of AptaraNovember 26th, 2007 - 9:33 pm ICT by admin
New Delhi, Nov 26 (ANI-Business Wire India): Aptara Inc., a global leader in integrated content transformation solutions, today announced that Dev Ganesan has assumed the position of Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
Prior to taking on this new role, Ganesan served as a board member for the company.
A seasoned executive with years of success leading technology and services companies through organic, M&A and public market growth strategies, Ganesan will contribute to all aspects of strategic decision-making for Aptara.
“We are very pleased to have someone of Dev’s caliber join Aptara in this leadership capacity,” said Ranjit Singh, CEO of Aptara. “He was an active board member and now he’s joined us fulltime to help drive what will be an exciting growth phase for the company. His international and M&A experience make him a very valuable addition to our executive team. The Board of Directors and I look forward to partnering with Dev as we continue to execute on achieving Aptara’s long-term operating model.”
Ganesan brings a long track record of operational and financial success to Aptara. Most recently he served as the president and chief executive officer of Intelliworks, Inc., and before that was CEO of TRADOS, Inc. Ganesan was also the executive vice president and chief financial officer of Advanced Communications Systems (Nasdaq: ACSC) where under his leadership the annual revenues increased from $36 million to $220 million in less than four years. He led the company’s initial public offering and completed five strategic acquisitions over a three year period.
In addition to his executive role at Aptara, Ganesan currently serves on the board of directors for several fast-growth companies in the Washington, DC region and Silicon Valley. As chairman and co-founder of Intelliworks, Dev has helped the company become a leading provider of OnDemand CRM software for higher education around the world. For Frederick, MD-based Welocalize, he has helped shape the company’s growth and acquisition strategy to establish the firm as the market leading provider of globalization services. Ganesan is also on the board of Silicon Valley-based Qlip Media.
“Aptara is a dynamic company and we are pleased that a proven executive like Dev Ganesan has joined the management team,” said Kim D. Cooke, Founder and Managing Director, Blue Water Capital, L.L.C. and board member at Aptara.
Ganesan added, “Serving on Aptara’s board of directors has given me the opportunity to witness this company’s potential. Aptara’s operational excellence and experience serving the world’s largest and most successful publishers runs more than two decades. We will continue to build on that legacy while identifying new avenues for growth.” (ANI)
- Silicon Image opens R&D; centre in Hyderabad - Feb 18, 2012
- PayPal founder buys into New Zealand technology fund - Mar 22, 2012
- Ex-Wipro executive Paranjpe to head US energy firm - May 26, 2011
- Polaris Software proposes 90 percent dividend payout - Apr 28, 2011
- US company acquires Randstad's Indian payroll business - Jan 16, 2012
- US aid to transition from cash to electronic form - Aug 25, 2012
- Dubovskov appointed president, chief executive officer of MTS - Mar 05, 2011
- Obama names Indian American to boost government efficiency - Mar 11, 2011
- Yahoo names new CEO (Lead) - Jan 05, 2012
- Infosys inducts four new directors - Jun 11, 2011
- MRF Ltd mulls overseas acquisitions - Oct 10, 2011
- Yahoo taps former Google executive as CEO - Jul 17, 2012
- Chinese firm buys video-sharing site - Sep 27, 2011
- Manpower Inc. acquires 74 percent stake in WDC - Mar 31, 2011
- Ma Foi acquires Axis-V e-learning company - Jul 26, 2012
Tags: aptara, board member, business wire, chief financial officer, content transformation, executive management team, executive vice president, ganesan, global leader, India, leading technology, New Delhi, services companies, today announced that, transformation solutions