Delhi to have 40 more CNG stations by JulyFebruary 10th, 2009 - 6:45 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Feb 10 (IANS) The national capital will have 40 more compressed natural gas (CNG) stations by July this year to cut down long queues.
Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit Tuesday met Petroleum Minister Murli Deora and stressed on the need for more CNG stations in Delhi.
“I am confident that there would be no long queues at CNG stations in the capital after four months. The Delhi government will soon provide land for 40 CNG filling stations,” said Dikshit.
Dikshit also requested Deora for supply of piped natural gas (PNG) to more colonies in Delhi.
“PNG is supplied to 130,000 houses in Delhi and we have requested to make arrangements for at least 500,000 more houses,” she said.
- Agartala to go green with CNG for vehicles, PNG for houses - Sep 14, 2011
- CNG supply to be affected in parts of Delhi Sunday: IGL - Apr 27, 2012
- 'CNG supply to remain affected on Saturday' - Apr 12, 2012
- CNG prices raised Rs.2.90 a kg in Delhi - Jul 06, 2012
- No stay on regulator's order to cut gas prices in Delhi (Lead) - Apr 11, 2012
- CNG distribution network launched in Ghaziabad - Jul 23, 2010
- What'be cheaper, dearer post Delhi budget - May 28, 2012
- Indraprastha Gas quarterly net profit rises 6 percent - Jul 28, 2012
- CNG prices raised Rs.2.90 a kg in Delhi (Lead) - Jul 06, 2012
- CNG prices raised up to Rs.2 a kg in NCR (Lead) - Dec 30, 2011
- Gas line damage leaves Mumbai commuters on road - Mar 15, 2011
- CNG prices to rise 20 percent; PNG unaffected (Lead) - May 19, 2010
- Gas distribution networks to be set up in Uttar Pradesh - May 22, 2012
- Government withdraws VAT on CNG - Jun 04, 2012
- Court quashes regulatory board's order on CNG - Jun 01, 2012