Delhi opens e-stamp property registration officeJuly 2nd, 2012 - 11:44 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 2 (IANS) The capital’s first sub-registrar’s office equipped with an electronic stamping facility for property registration was inaugurated Monday by Chief Minister Sheila Diskhit.
“This signifies a quantum leap forward by the revenue department of the government of Delhi in its series of reforms to make the public experience of registration and stamping completely modernized and user-friendly,” a statement said.
Constructed at a cost Rs.5.5 crore, the facility was inaugurated at Mehrauli and will cater to the Hauz Khas sub-division in south Delhi.
With the launch of e-stamping facility, an applicant would be able arrive at the office with an appointment.
“The revenue department intends to completely eliminate the menace of touts and middlemen by making the entire registration process transparent and accessible,” said the statement.
- Dhumal presents Rs.16,708.47 crore budget (With image) - Mar 09, 2011
- Delhi approves e-registration for property transactions - Nov 22, 2011
- Land transactions go online in Karnataka to check delays - Jun 24, 2011
- Karnataka ombudsman raids six sub-registrar offices - Aug 09, 2011
- MCD employee arrested for forgery - May 30, 2012
- IAS officer suspended in Punjab over land deal - May 08, 2012
- Kerala High Court orders probe into fake stamp papers - Apr 20, 2012
- Now lower-value e-stamp papers in Delhi - Feb 06, 2012
- Finance Minister outlines measures to 'improve governance' - Feb 28, 2011
- Delhi postal circle sets up 36 counters for Diwali mails - Oct 28, 2010
- Postal department makes special arrangement for rakhi mails - Aug 11, 2011
- No power in South Delhi for hours as supply trips - Jun 15, 2010
- Committee to look into DTC workers' welfare - May 18, 2012
- Kochi infotech project off the blocks - Feb 23, 2011
- Punjab eyes record stamp duty collection - Nov 28, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,