Delhi airport Metro to temporarily close from SundayJuly 7th, 2012 - 12:39 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 6 (IANS) The Delhi Airport Metro Express service will be temporaily closed from Sunday for maintenance work, officials said Friday.
While an official of the express line’s customer care said the services will be hit for at least three-four days, the Delhi Metro said they were yet to get a response from Reliance Infrastructure, which runs the service, on when operations will resume.
“We have been told that the express line services will be closed from Sunday for three to four days due to online maintenance,” an official with the express line’s customer care department told IANS.
However, there was no official confirmation from the Reliance Infrastructure.
But the Delhi Metro said in a statement: “Metro Express line intend to stop services from Sunday. We would be asking them to intimate the date by which they would be able to resume services after carrying out the rectifications required on the line.”
- Airport Metro line services suspended from Sunday - Jul 07, 2012
- Delhi Airport Express resumption date unclear - Aug 14, 2012
- Delhi's airport Metro may re-start late August (Roundup) - Jul 07, 2012
- Shorter airport metro services likely to resume (Lead) - Sep 10, 2012
- Probe into airport Metro flaws, August-end re-start unlikely - Jul 16, 2012
- Delhi Metro's airport line extends its radio cab service - Jan 07, 2012
- Airport Metro feeder bus service from Wednesday - Sep 13, 2011
- Metro's Airport Express timings extended - Apr 09, 2011
- Efforts on to start Metro's Airport Express Line before Games - Sep 28, 2010
- DMRC, R-Infra passing the Express buck: Dikshit - Jul 16, 2012
- Delhi Tourism sets up kiosks at two Airport Metro stations - Mar 15, 2012
- Airport Metro starts cloak-room service - Feb 28, 2012
- Airport Metro offers bouquet of mobile phone links - Apr 30, 2012
- Airport Metro to run on Diwali - Oct 25, 2011
- Dikshit hasn't lost hope yet on Delhi's Airport Metro - Sep 10, 2012