David Hasselhoffs Pain video game has Hurting the Hoff as its motto!October 23rd, 2008 - 6:04 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Oct 23 (ANI): Hollywood actor David Hasselhoff has been featured in a new video game Play Station 3 called Pain, which is all about causing pain to the actor.
The game will be seen revolving around the motto Hurting the Hoff, wherein the players get a chance to thump Hoff.
“The idea of ”hurting The Hoff” or ”hassling The Hoff” was just hysterical to me,” The People magazine quoted Hasselhoff, as saying.
“I don”t know why, I think it was from growing up watching the Three Stooges and the idea of hurting yourself was funny to me, he added.
Hasselhoff also has recorded a cover of the Culture Club classic “Do You Really Want To Hurt Me”.
“When they said they had the rights to the song, that really sold me,” Hasselhoff said. (ANI)
- Hasselhoff turns 60, says loving it - Jul 18, 2012
- Hasselhoff out of 'Britain's Got Talent' - Nov 30, 2011
- Will Smith's daughter to release inspirational song - Oct 23, 2010
- Hasselhoff wants to gift pub to girlfriend - May 27, 2012
- Bollywood packs its best punch with raw action - Jun 28, 2012
- David Hasselhoff is the next celebrity to be roasted by Comedy Central - Jul 22, 2010
- Hasselhoff laughs at himself to deal with negative publicity - Aug 03, 2010
- The Roast Of David Hasselhoff To Be Headed By Seth MacFarlane - Jul 22, 2010
- Pitt, Jolie busy doing karaoke - May 29, 2012
- Susan Boyle confesses crush on David Hasselhoff - Dec 08, 2009
- David Hasselhoff lost his heart to topless model over Sunday roast - Apr 09, 2011
- Lady Gaga releases 'Judas' four days early after song leaked online - Apr 16, 2011
- Depp hit with lawsuit over concert scuffle - Apr 18, 2012
- David Hasselhoff to debut in British panto as Captain Hook - Oct 27, 2010
- Rebecca Black feels cyberbullied from 'Friday' YouTube video backlash - Mar 19, 2011