Daniel Craig turns accidental special guest at NY baptism party!October 2nd, 2008 - 4:10 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 2 (ANI): Hollywood actor Daniel Craig became the chief guest of a baptism celebration in New York, when he accidentally wandered to the party after hearing sound of bagpipes.
The Bond actor, who is in the Big Apple in order to promote his upcoming flick Quantum of Solace, entered the party while he was at Nichols restaurant in East Hampton.
“He walked in and ended up holding the baby and posing for photos, the Daily Star quoted a source, as telling The New York Post.
“He loves the Hamptons and has been spending a lot of time out there, the source added.
Meanwhile, the actor was also in news as he revealed that he suggested the title of his upcoming flick. (ANI)
- Daniel Craig is the best Bond: Roger Moore - Aug 29, 2012
- 'Austin Powers' ruined 'James Bond': Craig - Aug 31, 2012
- Is Naomie Harris the new Bond girl? - Jun 07, 2011
- Daniel Craig 'gagging to go' for next Bond film - Jul 23, 2011
- Daniel Craig Looks Sizzling In 'Cowboys And Aliens' - Jul 25, 2010
- Doing rom-com would be disaster for me: Craig - Aug 08, 2011
- Heineken extends partnership with James Bond films - Feb 09, 2012
- This 'James Bond' keeps personal life under cover - Jul 29, 2011
- Rachel Weisz 'to play Bond's enemy in next 007 film' - Jan 20, 2011
- Daniel Craig Passionate About Third Bond Movie - Aug 16, 2010
- 'Kings of Leon' to record new James Bond theme song - Jun 24, 2011
- Daniel Craig reports sex scenes to wife Rachel Weisz - Mar 21, 2012
- Javier Bardem goes blond for next Bond flick - Mar 13, 2012
- Dame Judi Dench to return as James Bond's boss - Jan 29, 2011
- New Bond Movie Canceled Owing To MGM's Financial Woes - Jul 10, 2010
Tags: apple, baptism, bond actor, celebration, chief guest, daily star, daniel craig, east hampton, flick, hamptons, hearing sound, holding the baby, hollywood, hollywood actor, london, new york post, photos, quantum, solace, time out