Cyrus Mistry joins Tata Motors boardMay 29th, 2012 - 7:42 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, May 29 (IANS) Tata Sons chairman-designate Cyrus P. Mistry Tuesday joined the Tata Motors board as a director, the automobile major said.
Mistry also holds the position of a director in other group companies like Tata Industries, Tata Steel, Tata Power, Tata Teleservices and Tata Consultancy Services (TCS).
Mistry has held a director’s position in group holding company Tata Sons since 2006, and was appointed as deputy chairman in November 2011.
Mistry is slated to succeed Ratan Tata as chairman of Tata group in December this year.
- Cyrus Mistry, O.P. Bhatt join TCS board - Apr 02, 2012
- Cyrus Mistry to succeed Ratan Tata - Nov 23, 2011
- Tata Power appoints Cyrus Mistry as additional director - Dec 26, 2011
- Tata Sons denies management restructuring in group companies - Apr 27, 2012
- A factsheet on the Tata Group - Nov 24, 2011
- Cyrus Mistry has multi-faceted business expertise - Nov 24, 2011
- Enormous responsibility thrust on me: Cyrus Mistry - Nov 23, 2011
- Tata Group scrips lacklustre a day after after Mistry appointment - Nov 24, 2011
- Ratan Tata, Mistry meet commerce minister - Dec 22, 2011
- Ratan Tata force behind group's international foray - Nov 24, 2011
- Shapoorji Pallonji to build port, power plant in West Bengal - Aug 01, 2012
- 'Mistry falsely implicated in real estate case' - Apr 25, 2012
- Tata Sons forms committee to find Ratan Tata's successor - Aug 04, 2010
- Succession planning: the Tata way is exemplary (Comment) - May 19, 2011
- Ratan Tata meets Munda, discusses development - Mar 02, 2012
Tags: automobile, cyrus mistry, deputy chairman, group companies, holding company, mumbai, ratan tata, tata consultancy services, tata consultancy services tcs, tata group, tata industries, tata motors, tata power, tata sons, tata steel, tata teleservices