Cyber crime detection camp for Gurgaon copsJune 20th, 2012 - 9:14 pm ICT by IANS
Gurgaon, June 20 (IANS) An introductory cyber security and crime detection training programme was organised here Wednesday for 60 policemen by Nasscom, an official said.
“We are very pleased to partner with the industry in upgrading the skills of our officers. Our goal is to ensure a safe environment for citizens and businesses,” said Joint Commissioner of Police Anil Kumar Rao.
The session was organised by National Association of Software and Services Companies (Nasscom) in partnership with the Haryana Police and Cybercity Welfare Society, a non-profit industry association.
It covered topics such as the phases of the hacking cycle, ethical hacking, cyber crime, cyber forensics, identity theft and privacy, among others.
- Nasscom sets up cyber lab in Hyderabad - Aug 29, 2010
- Rising phishing cases open career prospects for ethical hackers - Jul 24, 2011
- CBI, NASSCOM tie up to fight cyber crime - Nov 22, 2010
- 'Ethical hacking is a booming industry' - May 07, 2010
- Som Mittal stays as Nasscom president till 2014 - Jun 25, 2012
- Apple device IDs were stolen from Florida-based digital publishing firm - Sep 12, 2012
- Kerala cyber police closing in on software theft culprits - Jan 05, 2011
- Tripura minister's e-mail hacked - Oct 19, 2010
- 'Cyber crime threatening India' - Mar 17, 2010
- Act against Mumbai rioters: activist - Aug 19, 2012
- Cyber terrorism next big threat to India: Cyber security whizkid (With Images) - Nov 24, 2009
- Govt. favours cyber monitoring to track terror network - Jul 27, 2010
- Introduce courses on cyber security in schools: Ankit Fadia - Nov 23, 2009
- NASSCOM's 'Annual Product Conclave' kicks off in Bangalore - Nov 10, 2010
- Infotech can improve healthcare in India: Nasscom - Jan 30, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,