Convergys celebrates six years of success in IndiaNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:09 am ICT by admin
In that short span of time, Convergys has grown in India to encompass over 13,000 employees across all three of the company’s business lines - Customer Care, Employee Care, and Information Management, performed in nine facilities throughout the country.
“We’ve expanded our business through growth because of the high standard of customer relationship management services our employees in India provide to our clients. We look forward to continuing to work with the talented people of India and giving back to the communities in which we operate,” Sukant added.
Convergys customer service agents in India provide unparalleled customer support via telephone, web-chat, and email for a diverse portfolio of global clients and their customers worldwide.
Its expert IT teams develop advanced information management software for communications billing that supports more than 100 million customer accounts for clients around the globe.
Besides, its world-class human resources teams support employees and retirees with an array of services ranging from benefits, payroll, and HR administration to learning services and recruiting and staffing using state-of-the-art technology.
“India has consistently proven itself as an ideal location for Convergys thanks to the broad skills and bountiful talents of the vast English-speaking work force available here. India is and will continue to be a strong, continuing focus for our company,” said Paresh Shah, Vice President and General Manager for Convergys’ Information Management operations in India.
“We continue to see increasing interest in our HR BPO services in the Asia Pacific region,” said Stanley Jeremiah, Managing Director and Vice President of Operations for Convergys’ Employee Care business in Asia Pacific.
“Thanks to the hard work of our committed employees, more and more HR professionals are recognizing that outsourcing leaves them time to focus on planning improvements and strategic issues like talent acquisition, management, and retention,” he added. (ANI)
- US company acquires Randstad's Indian payroll business - Jan 16, 2012
- Wipro celebrates Women's Day with mentoring lunch - Mar 08, 2011
- Staffing companies value add services for higher rating - Jan 16, 2011
- Infosys to hire 2,000 people in US by end 2012 - Jul 24, 2012
- New Zealand firm to manage Indian enterprises' data with CMC - Feb 11, 2012
- Bank strike hits customer services in Karnataka - Aug 23, 2012
- Wipro leading IT service provider in Saudi Arabia - Dec 05, 2011
- Subex bags deal from West Asian mobile operator - Mar 06, 2012
- Audit services leader PRGX sets up India subsidiary in Pune - Sep 30, 2010
- Travel management firm Egencia expands footprint to nine more nations - Sep 30, 2010
- Wipro will hire 50 percent staff globally by 2015 - Jan 20, 2012
- Strike cripples banking operations in Karnataka - Aug 22, 2012
- Wipro battles to grow in volatile market (Lead) - Jul 24, 2012
- Business booms for labour laws outsourcing units - Aug 19, 2010
- Fortis Healthcare to buy sister arm Fortis International - Sep 19, 2011
Tags: advanced information management, asia pacific, bpo services, convergys employee care, customer care, customer relationship management, email, global clients, hr administration, human resources teams, information management software, managing director, paresh shah, relationship management services, six years, support employees, technology india, telephone web, unparalleled customer support, vice president