Coca-Cola launches Minute Maid juice rangeMarch 28th, 2011 - 7:18 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, March 28 (IANS) Global food and beverages major Coca-Cola’s Indian subsidiary Monday launched its premium Minute Maid range of juice products.
The products are priced Rs.20 and Rs.85 for 200 ml and one litre pack respectively.
“Having established our juice credentials with the successful launch of Minute Maid Pulpy Orange and Nimbu Fresh juice drinks, we are now launching the premium Minute Maid 100 percent juice range,” said Atul Singh, president and chief executive of Coca-Cola India and South West Asia.
According to Singh, the launch was focused to utilise the enormous potential in the packaged beverage market and for offering more choices to the customers.
The new range will be available in three flavours - Apple, Grape and Orange, which were developed at the company’s research and development laboratory in Gurgaon.
- Beverage makers set for summer war in $10 bn market - Apr 09, 2012
- Coca-Cola launches lemon fruit drink - Jan 18, 2010
- Coca-Cola enters dairy segment - Aug 17, 2010
- Coca-Cola eyes Olympic market in Russia - Sep 26, 2011
- Coca-Cola, ISB to set up retail academy - Jan 10, 2011
- Coke's 'health' drink 'too sweet to be nutritious' - Jan 19, 2011
- Coca-Cola opens $120 mn plant for 2014 Winter Olympics - Sep 26, 2011
- Coca-Cola, Jain Irrigation to showcase modern mango farming in Andhra - Jul 24, 2012
- Coca Cola to roll out special Tendulkar cans - Jul 18, 2011
- Coke and Pepsi contain alcohol: study - Jun 27, 2012
- Coca-Cola 'secret recipe' cracked, claims radio show - Feb 16, 2011
- High acid levels in juices damaging kid's teeth - May 20, 2012
- Coke to pull out of Mexican schools to promote anti-obesity drive - Jun 11, 2010
- Coke has no alcohol in it, says manufacturer - Feb 17, 2011
- Pepsi to roll out 'drinkable' fruit snack 'Tripolis' in bid to expand - Dec 30, 2010
Tags: atul singh, beverage market, chief executive, choices, coca cola, credentials, development laboratory, flavours, food and beverages, fresh juice, global food, gurgaon, indian subsidiary, juice drinks, juice products, launch, minute maid, ml, research and development, south west asia