Coal India’s marginal net profit growth in Q1August 13th, 2012 - 8:49 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 13 (IANS) State miner Coal India Limited (CIL) Monday declared a marginal net profit growth with a stand-alone net profit of Rs.45,765.70 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2012 as compared to Rs.45,415.90 million for the like quarter the previous year.
The company’s total income has increased from Rs.48,508.80 million for the corresponding quarter of the previous fiscal to Rs.49,103.20 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2012.
The company’s consolidated results show net profit after taxes, minority interest and share of profit of associates of Rs.44,692.60 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2012 as compared to Rs.41,439.20 million for the like quarter of the previous year.
Consolidated total income has increased from Rs.160,657.10 million for the corresponding quarter of 2011-12 to Rs. 185,719.60 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2012.
CIL’s coal production has increased from 361 million tonnes in 2006-07 to 436 million tonnes in 2011-12, the final year of the 12th Five Year Plan. Production is envisaged to reach 615 million tonnes in 2016-17.
Minister of State for Coal Pratik Prakashbapu Patil said in parliament Monday that CIL has been supplying more than 90 percent of the targets fixed in the annual supply plan of the coal ministry.
CIL has been in focus for its production and offtake, especially in the wake of the worst blackout the country faced earlier this month.
- Coal India reports marginal net profit growth in Q1 (Lead) - Aug 13, 2012
- Coal India's Q3 net up by 54 percent - Feb 13, 2012
- Reliance Capital quarterly net profit rises to Rs.45 crore - Aug 11, 2012
- Coal India posts 64 percent rise in net profit - Aug 13, 2011
- HDFC Bank Q4 profit up 30 percent - Apr 18, 2012
- ONGC reports Q1 net profit of Rs.6,078 crore - Aug 11, 2012
- NALCO's Q1 net profit down 41 per cent - Aug 16, 2012
- Coal India's Q2 net profit up 74 percent - Nov 12, 2011
- DLF's Q1 net profit down 55 percent - Aug 02, 2011
- Reliance Infrastructure reports decline in Q1 profits - Aug 14, 2012
- Coal India's net profit up by 12.94 pc in FY11 - May 25, 2011
- Reliance Capital nets 329 crore profit in Jan-March quarter - May 19, 2012
- Coal India achieves 95 percent of targetted supply to power sector - Aug 27, 2012
- Coal India's Q4 profit dips 5 percent - May 28, 2012
- Coal India's net profit rises 29 percent - Nov 23, 2010
Tags: 10 million, 60 million, blackout, coal india limited, coal india limited cil, coal production, consolidated results, minister of state, minority interest, net profit, New Delhi, parliament, previous year, profit growth, q1, quarter ended june, targets, tonnes