‘CNG supply to remain affected on Saturday’April 12th, 2012 - 10:53 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 12 (IANS) Indraprastha Gas Limited (IGL) has said that supply of compressed natural gas (CNG) in a few areas of south Delhi would be affected Saturday due to modification processes.
“The supply of CNG in a few areas of south Delhi would be affected Saturday as Indraprastha Gas Limited (IGL) is undertaking modification and capacity enhancement in its pipeline network,” the company said in a statement Thursday.
“In this process, IGL is taking a planned shut-down from midnight of April 13-14 till 6 a.m. Sunday, April 15,” it added.
During this period, supply to CNG stations located at Lado Sarai, Pushpa Bhawan, Green Park, INA, R.K. Puram, Race Course, Badarpur, Chanakya Puri, Shantipath and Bhikaji Kama Place will be affected.
In addition, supply of piped natural gas (PNG) to commercial customers located in all these areas shall also be affected.
The company also said that the affected customers have also been informed about the same. However, the supply of PNG to the domestic kitchens in these areas would not be affected at all, it added.
- CNG supply to be affected in parts of Delhi Sunday: IGL - Apr 27, 2012
- CNG supply to be affected in South Delhi: IGL - Jun 15, 2012
- Indraprastha Gas quarterly net profit rises 6 percent - Jul 28, 2012
- Regulator asks IGL to reduce gas prices - Apr 10, 2012
- No stay on regulator's order to cut gas prices in Delhi (Lead) - Apr 11, 2012
- 'No stay on regulator's order to cut gas prices in Delhi' - Apr 11, 2012
- IGL raises gas prices by 0.20 paise in UP - Sep 08, 2012
- Have power to frame CNG tariff rules, regulator tells court - May 22, 2012
- CNG prices hiked in Delhi and neighbourhood - Mar 05, 2012
- Have power to frame CNG tariff rules, regulator tells court (Lead) - May 22, 2012
- Court reserves order on CNG price cut - May 24, 2012
- CNG to cost Rs.5.60 more a kg in Delhi from midnight - Jun 16, 2010
- CNG prices raised Rs.2.90 a kg in Delhi (Lead) - Jul 06, 2012
- Court quashes regulatory board's order on CNG - Jun 01, 2012
- IGL stock rallies 29 percent on high court order - Jun 01, 2012