CNG supply to be affected in parts of Delhi Sunday: IGLApril 27th, 2012 - 7:00 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 27 (IANS) The supply of compressed natural gas (CNG) in Sarai Kale Khan and Sukhdev Vihar areas in Delhi would be affected Sunday due to modification work in the pipeline network, Indraprastha Gas Limited (IGL) said Friday.
“The supply of CNG in Sarai Kale Khan and Sukhdev Vihar areas in Delhi would be affected on Sunday as IGL is undertaking modification and capacity enhancement in its pipeline network,” the company said in a statement.
IGL is taking a 30-hour planned shut-down from 12.30 a.m. of April 29 till 6 a.m. on April 30.
During this period, CNG stations located at Sarai Kale Khan and CRRI opposite Sukhdev Vihar will remain closed for refuelling.
The supply to CNG stations located within Millennium Park DTC Depot will also be affected during the shutdown.
However, the firm said the supply of piped natural gas (PNG) to the domestic kitchens in the area would not be affected.
The supply of CNG would also remain unaffected at all CNG stations located in other areas of Delhi, Noida, Greater Noida and Ghaziabad.
- 'CNG supply to remain affected on Saturday' - Apr 12, 2012
- CNG supply to be affected in South Delhi: IGL - Jun 15, 2012
- Indraprastha Gas quarterly net profit rises 6 percent - Jul 28, 2012
- No stay on regulator's order to cut gas prices in Delhi (Lead) - Apr 11, 2012
- IGL raises gas prices by 0.20 paise in UP - Sep 08, 2012
- 'No stay on regulator's order to cut gas prices in Delhi' - Apr 11, 2012
- CNG prices raised Rs.2.90 a kg in Delhi (Lead) - Jul 06, 2012
- Regulator asks IGL to reduce gas prices - Apr 10, 2012
- CNG prices raised up to Rs.2 a kg in NCR (Lead) - Dec 30, 2011
- Have power to frame CNG tariff rules, regulator tells court (Lead) - May 22, 2012
- IGL stock rallies 29 percent on high court order - Jun 01, 2012
- Court reserves order on CNG price cut - May 24, 2012
- CNG prices hiked in Delhi and neighbourhood - Mar 05, 2012
- Essar Oil in pact with IGL for NCR CNG retailing - Mar 09, 2012
- CNG price to go up by up to Rs.2 per kg - Dec 30, 2011
Tags: april 29, capacity enhancement, cng stations, compressed natural gas, domestic kitchens, dtc, ghaziabad, greater noida, IGL, kale, millennium park, New Delhi, pipeline network, png, sukhdev vihar