CNG prices raised Rs.2.90 a kg in Delhi (Lead)July 6th, 2012 - 11:58 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 6 (IANS) Compressed natural gas (CNG) prices in the national capital and adjoining towns will go up by Rs.2.90 a kg from Friday midnight, the third increase in rates this year, Indraprastha Gas said in a statement.
CNG in Delhi will cost Rs.38.35 a kg with effect from midnight, Indraprastha Gas, the sole retailer of CNG and piped natural gas in the national capital region, said in a press statement late Friday.
The price was increased by Rs.1.75 a kg Jan 1 and by Rs.1.90 a kg March 6.
Indraprastha Gas said the CNG price revision would be Rs.3.30 a kg for consumers in Noida, Greater Noida and Ghaziabad. It would cost Rs.43.10 a kg in these towns.
“The hike is necessitated because IGL is buying more of imported liquefied natural gas (LNG),” the company said.
- CNG prices raised Rs.2.90 a kg in Delhi - Jul 06, 2012
- CNG prices hiked in Delhi and neighbourhood - Mar 05, 2012
- CNG price to go up by up to Rs.2 per kg - Dec 30, 2011
- Regulator asks IGL to reduce gas prices - Apr 10, 2012
- CNG prices raised up to Rs.2 a kg in NCR (Lead) - Dec 30, 2011
- No stay on regulator's order to cut gas prices in Delhi (Lead) - Apr 11, 2012
- Have power to frame CNG tariff rules, regulator tells court (Lead) - May 22, 2012
- CNG to cost Rs.5.60 more a kg in Delhi from midnight - Jun 16, 2010
- Court reserves order on CNG price cut - May 24, 2012
- IGL stock rallies 29 percent on high court order - Jun 01, 2012
- IGL raises gas prices by 0.20 paise in UP - Sep 08, 2012
- CNG price raised by Rs.2.30 in national capital region - Sep 30, 2011
- Court quashes regulatory board's order on CNG - Jun 01, 2012
- Auto, taxi fare charges likely to increase in Delhi - Jul 25, 2012
- CNG price raised marginally - Jun 04, 2011