Clinton, Krishna meet in DelhiMay 8th, 2012 - 12:08 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 8 (IANS) US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Indian External Affairs Minister S.M. Krishna met here Tuesday.
The two are expected to discuss a slew of subjects, including bilateral trade, concerns over terrorism linked to Pakistan as well as India-Iran trade relations.
Clinton arrived here Monday evening from Kolkata on the second leg of her three-day visit and called on Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and United Progressive Alliance chairperson Sonia Gandhi.
She met West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee Monday.
- Clinton, Krishna discuss terror, Afghanistan (Lead) - May 08, 2012
- Idli, vada breakfast for Clinton, Krishna - May 08, 2012
- Clinton meets PM - May 07, 2012
- Clinton in Delhi to meet PM, Sonia - May 07, 2012
- Clinton meets Manmohan, Sonia - May 07, 2012
- US, India must expand trade: Clinton - May 08, 2012
- Iran, Pakistan on anvil as Clinton and Krishna meet (Afternoon Lead) - May 08, 2012
- Clinton's visit: India, US to discuss Afghanistan, Iran, n-deal (Lead) - May 04, 2012
- Clinton's India visit: Afghanistan, Iran, n-deal on agenda - May 04, 2012
- Presidential poll: Mamata meets Sonia as Congress seeks UPA consensus (Lead) - May 03, 2012
- We'll be happy if Hillary visits Kolkata: Mamata - Apr 27, 2012
- Clinton visit: India to juggle ties with US, Iran - May 05, 2012
- Mamata invites Obama to Kolkata - May 07, 2012
- India's Look East policy essential: Clinton - May 07, 2012
- Clinton for strong India-US ties in innovation - May 08, 2012
Tags: bilateral trade, chairperson, chief minister, external affairs minister, hillary clinton, iran trade, kolkata, krishna, mamata banerjee, manmohan, manmohan singh, New Delhi, prime minister manmohan, prime minister manmohan singh, progressive alliance, slew, sonia gandhi, trade concerns, us secretary of state, west bengal