Cleartrip launches Discover India Travel GuideNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:26 am ICT by admin
The destinations that have been covered in the guide are Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Goa Guwhati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mangalore, Mumbai, Port Blair, Pune and Trivandrum
All the content for the Discover India Travel Guide has been put together by Lonely Planet - the travel content specialists.
The information on each of the destinations includes city highlights, information on restaurants, entertainment options in the city, shopping hubs and fast facts on getting around the city.
The photographs used are unique and capture the essence of each destination.
“The Discover India travel guide is another Cleartrip initiative to make travel simple and exciting for our customers. This guide equips customers with a wealth of information on destinations so that they can explore much more “, said Sandeep Murthy, CEO of Cleartrip.com.
“We’re proud to be associated with Cleartrip. The customer and visitor profile of Cleartrip is a great fit for our brand. Cleartrip shares our philosophy of adding value to customers’ travel experiences”, said Gaurang Shetty, Vice President (Marketing), Jet Airways.
“India is one of our priority markets. We are delighted to work with Cleartrip and Jet Airways to provide valuable travel information to customers and grow the travel market”, said James Sundram, Head Asia, Lonely Planet. (ANI)
- Lonely Planet launches customised guides for Indian travellers - Sep 14, 2012
- Cleartrip launches EMI payment option - Jul 27, 2011
- Qatar Airways declared official airline partner for Indian Business Leaders Summit and Golf Tourname - Oct 06, 2010
- Jet inks frequent flier partnership with US Airways - Mar 05, 2011
- Digital media firm Trivone picks up two more portals - May 15, 2012
- Jet to start Thiruvananthapuram-Sharjah flight - Jul 27, 2011
- Jet Airways offers Women's Day discounts - Mar 02, 2012
- India Posts inks logistic pact with Air India - Jan 09, 2012
- Jet Airways signs MOU with Vietnam Airlines - Oct 12, 2011
- 100th aircraft to join Jet Airways fleet - Nov 17, 2011
- Private jet market soars in India - Feb 19, 2012
- Tiger Airways Hyderabad-Singapore flight from September - Jul 02, 2012
- Emirates Holidays eyes double-digit growth in India - Jun 07, 2012
- Italian designer Roberto Capucci crafts new uniforms for JetLite - Aug 03, 2010
- Custom made in India - holidays for LGBTs - Nov 28, 2011
Tags: capture the essence, city highlights, cleartrip, content specialists, discover india, entertainment options, includes city, india travel guide, jet airways india, lonely planet, mangalore, mumbai port, murthy, port blair, priority markets, restaurants entertainment, travel content, vice president marketing, visitor profile