Cincom introduces configuration management softwareNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:23 am ICT by admin
“Cincom’s Sales Configurator is a leader in flexibility and true knowledge management, and now this functionality is tightly integrated with the power of Salesforce,” said Gregor Newland, Ventures Manager responsible for Cincom Manufacturing Business Solutions’ partner channel in the United States.
“This allows service partners to better enable their clients to improve crucial front-office processes such as product configuration, estimating and bidding, and quotation and proposal management,” Newland added.
Salesforce.com’s more than 35,300 customers now have access to Cincom’s Sales Configurator through the AppExchange, the world’s first on-demand marketplace for business applications.
“Salesforce.com’s service partners are always on the lookout for software technologies that will benefit their clients, especially those that leverage the Force.com platform. The AppExchange is the first place they look for these technologies,” Newland added.
Cincom’s Sales Configurator captures the product, services, and business knowledge needed for guided selling, complex product and sales configuration, and proposal management.
It enables complex manufacturers to capture and deliver critical application, product, pricing, and process knowledge to the point of sale - ensuring the optimal fit between the manufacturers’ product offering and customers’ needs.
Manufacturers with engineer-to-order or configure-to-order products have successfully streamlined sales, design, and proposal processes by using Cincom to deliver critical product and sales knowledge to the point of sale and reduce “quote-to-cash” time significantly. (ANI)
- Cincom's sales configurator allows self-service through improved web accessibility - Apr 18, 2008
- Cincom Socrates 8.3 provides deeper integration with SAP solutions - May 07, 2008
- Cincom to sponsor 2008 SAP Configuration Workgroup European Conference - Apr 23, 2008
- Five Indian firms among world's most innovative - Sep 07, 2012
- Paul Writer launches India's first community for B2B marketers - Sep 17, 2010
- NetApp unveils software for agile data infrastructure - Jul 19, 2012
- Bank of West selects AppLabs as its quality management partner - Jun 07, 2011
- Emerson upbeat about India - Jul 08, 2011
- Wipro unveils slimmest ultrabook for Indian market - Feb 21, 2012
- Microsoft launches Microsoft Dynamics AX for retail in India - Feb 28, 2011
- Knowledge transfer biggest barrier to improvement: Report - Jan 08, 2008
- Running multiple gadgets minus cables now possible - Jun 01, 2010
- M&M, DLLFS team up to finance US tractor dealers - Jan 21, 2011
- CSC acquires AppLabs - Sep 14, 2011
- Usha sells stake in Honda Siel Cars to Honda Motor - Aug 10, 2012
Tags: 300, appexchange, application product, business knowledge, cincom systems, configuration management software, configurator, critical product, crucial, newland, office processes, product configuration, proposal management, proposal processes, s sales, salesforce, service partners, solutions partner, streamlined sales, worldwide software