CII to showcase Indian education at Kuala LumpurJune 19th, 2009 - 10:17 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 19 (IANS) At a time when scores of foreign educational institutions are queuing up to woo Indian students, leading industry lobby Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) Friday said it will showcase Indian higher education and its rich variety at Kuala Lumpur.
“The CII, with the support of the high commission of India, is organising the India Education Fair 2009 during June 20-21,” the industry lobby said.
The fair will be inaugurated by Malyasian minister Y.B. Datuk and Indian high commissioner Ashok Kantha.
“The India Education Fair is a unique education exhibition showcasing about 25 prominent universities, colleges and educational institutions from India. This fair would feature salient aspects of the Indian education system and would be a reliable platform for students to know about education in India,” CII said in a statement.
The fair will be held in conjunction with the 17th Conference of Commonwealth Education Ministers.
The 25 exhibitors in the fair range from engineering colleges, medical colleges, business schools, international education consultants, e-learning, online courses and distance learning universities, and institutions offering healthcare and beauty courses.
- Amrita launches free tution programme (Lead) - Mar 27, 2012
- Australian education fair in Kolkata Feb 18 - Feb 11, 2011
- Amrita University's free online tution programme launched - Mar 27, 2012
- Abu Dhabi varsity to launch online courses - Sep 29, 2011
- India to showcase biotech strength in US - Jun 26, 2011
- IGNOU bags best teaching practices award (With Image) - Jan 28, 2012
- Focus on strong education, industry training, says India Inc. - Jun 30, 2011
- Manipal group e-learning platform wins innovative award - Jan 23, 2012
- IGNOU course for BPO industry aspirants - Jun 21, 2012
- Computer courses benefit woman of all ages in Bhaderwah - Jul 25, 2010
- Saudi youth get a feel of India's software power - Mar 28, 2012
- New guidelines to bar animal dissection in varsities - Nov 23, 2011
- Farmers reap rich harvest at Chandigarh agri-fair - Dec 06, 2010
- Tri-Valley won't affect Indian enrolment in US: Experts - Mar 07, 2011
- IGNOU launches course for central government staff - Oct 28, 2010
Tags: beauty courses, commonwealth education ministers, confederation of indian industry, distance learning universities, education exhibition, education fair, education in india, educational institutions, engineering colleges, high commission of india, india education, indian education system, indian high commissioner, indian higher education, indian students, international education consultants, kantha, medical colleges, salient aspects, unique education