CII to host Canada-India Atlantic Gateway Business Forum in DelhiFebruary 15th, 2008 - 2:04 pm ICT by admin
New Delhi, Feb.15 (ANI): The Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) along with the Canada Atlantic Gateway Business Delegation is organizing the Canada-India Atlantic Gateway Business Forum on February 18 at the Hotel Taj Mahal here.
Peter MacKay, Minister of Defence, Minister of the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency; David M Malone, High Commissioner for Canada to India and Deep Kapuria, Chairman, CII (NR) and CMD, Hi-Tech Gears Ltd, will address the inaugural session.
The Forum will be an unprecedented B-to-B event to matchmake Indian Infrastructure firms with visiting counterparts from the Atlantic Gateway Business Delegation, Canada.
The following would be the key highlights of the Forum :
.Inform private sector decision-makers, who have the ability to influence supply chain decisions regarding the movement of Indian export/import cargo, about the Atlantic Gateways geographic advantages, reliability, efficiency and intermodal connections to major North American markets;
.Foster open dialogue between private sector counterparts about the opportunities in Canadas Atlantic Gateway, and the needs of Indian exporters and importers, contributing to increased commerce between Canada and India. .Demonstrate the strong commitment and coherent approach shared by the Government of Canada, provincial governments, and private sector leaders responsible for the full range of interconnected services necessary to transport goods through the Atlantic Gateway. (ANI)
- Canada-India Atlantic Gateway Business Forum to begin today - Feb 18, 2008
- Indian, Chinese and Canadian businesses, govt. to atend Cleantech Forum in Toronto - Mar 21, 2011
- India-Africa conclave to discuss projects worth $30 billion - Mar 11, 2012
- Canadian team to visit India to advocate Indo-Canada CEPA - Mar 25, 2010
- India, China must raise trade, investment for stronger ties - Aug 19, 2010
- Indian delegation to visit UK for expanding trade ties - Jun 27, 2011
- Projects worth $30 billion discussed at India-Africa conclave - Mar 20, 2012
- US high-tech team to promote trade with India - Feb 07, 2011
- Zimbabwe invites Indian investment in infrastructure, mining - Mar 18, 2012
- India business delegation visits South America - Jul 06, 2012
- India, Canada favour increasing annual trade upto 15 billion dollars - Sep 25, 2010
- Banking activities paralysed as strike begins - Aug 22, 2012
- CII, French industry chamber sign accord - Dec 07, 2010
- Indian firms responsible for creating jobs in US - Mar 31, 2011
- India, Myanmar must conclude banking cooperation deal: CII - Nov 07, 2011
Tags: atlantic canada opportunities, atlantic canada opportunities agency, business delegation, canada opportunities agency, canada provincial governments, coherent approach, confederation of indian industry, david m malone, gateway business, government of canada, import cargo, inaugural session, indian export, indian infrastructure, intermodal connections, minister of defence, open dialogue, peter mackay, private sector counterparts, private sector leaders