China’s industrial output up 13.3 percent in NovemberDecember 11th, 2010 - 6:34 pm ICT by IANS
Beijing, Dec 11 (IANS) China’s industrial value-added output year-on-year growth rose to 13.3 percent in November from 13.1 percent in October, the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) said Saturday. The growth rate for the first 11 months was 15.8 percent year-on-year, down 0.3 percentage points from the January-to-October period, Xinhua reported citing the NBS.
The industrial value-added output of state-owned and state-holding companies grew 10.9 percent in November and that of collectively-owned and joint-stock enterprises grew 10.8 percent and 14.4 percent, respectively.
Companies with overseas investment posted a rise of 11.7 percent. The heavy industries’ value-added output grew 13.6 percent year-on-year in November, and that of light industries rose 12.7 percent, according to the NBS data.
Industrial value-added output measures the final results of industrial production, which is the value of gross industrial output minus intermediate input such as raw materials and labour.
In November, 407 out of the 503 products monitored by the government posted gains in production volume. Output of crude steel and cement rose 4.8 percent and 17.3 percent respectively from the previous month.
The sales rate of industrial products dropped to 97.5 percent in November, down 0.4 percentage points from the same month last year.
The delivery value of industrial exports rose 20.8 percent year-on-year to 828.7 billion yuan ($125.56 billion) in November.
- China's industrial production slows in October - Nov 09, 2011
- China's industrial value-added output up 13.9 percent - Jan 17, 2012
- China's Q2 GDP growth slows (Lead) - Jul 13, 2012
- China's GDP growth slows to 8.1 percent (Lead) - Apr 13, 2012
- China's industrial profit goes up in 2011 (Lead) - Feb 03, 2012
- China's industrial output growth rises - Jul 13, 2012
- China's retail sales up in December - Jan 17, 2012
- China's fiscal revenue up - Mar 12, 2012
- China's industrial output to grow by 11 percent - Oct 26, 2011
- China's Q3 GDP grows at slowest pace in two years - Oct 18, 2011
- China's consumer price index growth eases in November - Dec 09, 2011
- Inflation down by 6.87 percent - Aug 14, 2012
- China's crude steel output went up in 2011 - Jan 23, 2012
- China's Producer Price Index rises in December - Jan 12, 2012
- China's 2011 GDP growth revised upward - Sep 05, 2012
Tags: beijing, bureau of statistics, cement, china, crude steel, delivery value, heavy industries, industrial exports, joint stock, labour, national bureau of statistics, nbs, output measures, overseas investment, percentage points, production volume, raw materials, volume output, xinhua, yuan