China’s industrial output growth risesJuly 13th, 2012 - 1:48 pm ICT by IANS
Beijing, July 13 (IANS) China’s industrial value-added output expanded 9.5 percent year on year in June, a pace slightly slower than 9.6 percent in May, the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) said Friday.
But on a month-on-month basis, the industrial output growth in June picked up 0.76 percent from May, reported Xinhua citing the NBS.
In the first half of this year, the industrial value-added output increased 10.5 percent year on year.
China’s industrial value-added output measures the final output value of industrial production, or the value of gross industrial output minus intermediate input, such as raw materials and labor costs.
- China's industrial value-added output up 13.9 percent - Jan 17, 2012
- China's industrial production slows in October - Nov 09, 2011
- China's industrial output up 13.3 percent in November - Dec 11, 2010
- China's industrial output to grow by 11 percent - Oct 26, 2011
- China's Q2 GDP growth slows (Lead) - Jul 13, 2012
- China to publish quarterly GDP growth reports - Apr 08, 2011
- China's GDP growth slows to 8.1 percent (Lead) - Apr 13, 2012
- China's fiscal revenue up - Mar 12, 2012
- China's GDP up 9.6 percent - Jul 13, 2011
- China's 2011 GDP growth revised upward - Sep 05, 2012
- China's Producer Price Index down - Jun 09, 2012
- Robust March industrial output may not be maintained - May 12, 2011
- China's PPI drop highlights economy's plight (Lead) - Aug 09, 2012
- China's inflation accelerates (Lead) - Sep 09, 2012
- China's Producer Price Index goes down - Aug 09, 2012