China’s foreign debts total $751 bnJune 26th, 2012 - 5:12 pm ICT by IANS
Beijing, June 26 (IANS) China’s outstanding external debts totalled $751.26 by the end of March, the foreign exchange regulator said Tuesday.
Medium and long-term foreign debts totalled $193.56 billion, while short-term debts stood at $557.7 billion, according to the State Administration of Foreign Exchange.
Of the registered external debts, which stood at $480.16 billion, 76.67 percent were US dollar-denominated debts, while 7.05 percent and 8.23 percent were yen- and euro-denominated debts, respectively, Xinhua reported.
In the first quarter, China repaid principals totalling $5.99 billion for medium and long-term debts, up 30.25 percent year-on-year. And the interest paid during the period totalled $559 million, up 21.52 percent.
- India's external debt rises to $335 billion - Mar 30, 2012
- India's external debt rises to $326.6 bn - Dec 30, 2011
- South Korea's short-term foreign debts hit four-year low - Feb 21, 2012
- India's external debt soars to $296 billion - Dec 31, 2010
- South Korea's foreign debts contract to $394 bn in Q3 - Nov 22, 2011
- South Korea's foreign debts grow to $418.6 bn - Aug 21, 2012
- India's external debt rises to $273.1 billion - Oct 13, 2010
- Fitch cuts Greece's rating - May 18, 2012
- Oil inches up on positive data - Mar 31, 2012
- Pakistan's public debt stands at Rs.9.47 trillion - Feb 02, 2011
- India's debt rating raised to stable (Lead) - Jun 24, 2011
- Foreign holdings of US debt hit record high - Jun 15, 2012
- China's FDI drops (Lead) - Jul 17, 2012
- Weak rupee will hurt software exports in long-term - Nov 23, 2011
- Russia's external debt down 10 percent to $36 bn - Mar 01, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,