China to recruit 100,000 graduates at grassroots levelApril 9th, 2011 - 11:09 am ICT by IANS
Beijing, April 9 (IANS) China is planning to recruit 100,000 graduates by 2015 to work in grassroots units.
The plan is part of a national campaign to support education, agriculture, medical care and poverty alleviation in the rural and less-developed regions.
About 20,000 graduates will be recruited each year, Xinhua reported. However, the period of work would be two to three years.
The recruitment will take place after graduates submit voluntary applications and undergo public selection procedures.
A government statement said public institutions should reserve a certain number of vacancies for graduates after their participation in the programme.
Eight ministry-level departments, including the ministry of human resources and social security, ministry of education, ministry of health and ministry of agriculture have launched the campaign.
- 20,000 college graduates to volunteer in rural China - Apr 13, 2012
- China to lift 100,000 people out of poverty - Mar 11, 2012
- College graduates to manage Chinese villages - Sep 12, 2012
- 210,000 Chinese graduates appointed village officials - May 20, 2012
- China to create 2 mn jobs for social workers - Nov 10, 2011
- Sikkim gets marginal hike in funds for annual plan (With Images) - Apr 13, 2012
- China to hike post-doctorate enrolments - Sep 03, 2011
- 100,000 Chinese graduates become self-employed - Jun 26, 2011
- Rajasthan's targets 400,000 new jobs this year - Aug 13, 2012
- Chinese Army to recruit online to attract college graduates - Apr 09, 2010
- Chinese army recruitment to go online - Apr 09, 2010
- 36,000 Chinese graduates to be hired as village officials - May 02, 2010
- Providing access to information holds the key to alleviate rural poverty, says Ansari - Oct 28, 2010
- Ramesh seeks PM's help to boost roads in Maoist-hit areas - Sep 14, 2011
- In Chinese province, officials to be judged by performance - Dec 07, 2011
Tags: beijing, education ministry, government statement, graduates, grassroots level, medical care, ministry level, ministry of agriculture, ministry of education, ministry of health, ministry of human resources, national campaign, poverty alleviation, public institutions, public selection, recruitment, selection procedures, social security, vacancies, xinhua