China to host petroleum meetJuly 18th, 2012 - 3:18 am ICT by IANS
Beijing, July 18 (Xinhua) China will host an international petroleum industry conference to discuss opportunities in the sector.
The China Petroleum and Chemical International Conference (CPCIC) will be held Sep 10-12 in the port city of Tianjin, Xinhua reported.
The China Petroleum and Chemical Industry Federation (CPCIF) and Tianjin municipal government are organising the annual event.
Officials and representatives of the petrochemical industry from both home and abroad will participate. The CPCIC was launched in 1992.
- Business as usual? Sibal, Yeddyurappa heading to China - Sep 11, 2010
- Petrochemical investment policy being reviewed: Official - Sep 28, 2011
- Japanese firms to increase investment in Tamil Nadu - Jan 25, 2012
- Petrochemical investment region in Tamil Nadu approved - Aug 23, 2012
- 10 dead in China mall fire - Jul 01, 2012
- 200 flights hit as fog covers Beijing - Mar 17, 2012
- China completes tunnel under Yellow river - Jan 09, 2012
- Thousands protest against chemical plant in China - Aug 14, 2011
- China arrests over 900 in tainted pork crackdown - Aug 29, 2011
- China's Suzhou to host 2015 World TT Championships - Mar 28, 2012
- Eight dead as 30 vehicles collide in China - Oct 23, 2011
- Dubai to host six international expos in January - Jan 08, 2011
- China unveils first ultra-light civilian helicopter - Sep 15, 2011
- China's petrochemical sector growth slows - Apr 30, 2012
- Kerala's agenda tailor-made to attract investments: Chandy (With Images) - May 15, 2012