China to export gutter oil for jet fuelJuly 11th, 2012 - 6:56 pm ICT by IANS
Beijing, July 11 (IANS) China will export gutter oil for reuse as aviation fuel after processing, a media report said Wednesday.
The gutter oil is leftover cooking oil collected from restaurant gutters for reuse.
The KLM Royal Dutch Airlines will buy 2,000 tonnes of gutter oil from China in mid-July, China Daily reported.
KLM had earlier imported 20 tonnes of gutter oil from China to test if it can be used as aviation fuel.
- Dutch airlines to buy Chinese gutter oil - Nov 29, 2011
- 52 held in China over 'gutter oil' - Dec 20, 2011
- China mulls death penalty for 'gutter oil' crimes - Feb 24, 2012
- Beijing cracks down on illegal cooking oil - Jul 13, 2011
- China to track kitchen wastes - Dec 14, 2011
- China busts gang for selling gutter oil - May 05, 2012
- 248 Chinese officials arrested over food safety flaws in 2010 - Jan 31, 2011
- Animal fat found in edible oil in China - May 24, 2012
- Chinese plane flies on biofuel - Oct 28, 2011
- Two held for Chinese journalist's killing - Sep 21, 2011
- Chinese airlines to buy 40 Boeing planes - Aug 07, 2012
- Air India's fuel credit limit extended: Ravi - Aug 18, 2011
- China looks for potential pilots on college campuses - Nov 29, 2011
- 100 held in China for reprocessing waste oil - Apr 03, 2012
- AI looking for new routes, says Ravi - Aug 20, 2011