China created 9.9 mn new jobsOctober 25th, 2011 - 2:25 pm ICT by IANS
Beijing, Oct 25 (IANS) China created 9.94 million new jobs by the end of September, exceeding its target of 9 million jobs this year, authorities said Tuesday.
The country’s registered urban unemployment rate was 4.1 percent at the end of September, Yin Chengji, spokesperson for the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security, said at a press conference.
The unemployment rate was unchanged from that at the end of second quarter, Xinhua quoted Yin as saying.
- China's urban unemployment rate reaches 4.1 percent - Jul 25, 2012
- China's urban unemployment rate at 4.1 percent in Q1 - Apr 25, 2012
- China's urban jobless rate at 4.1 percent in 2011 - Jan 20, 2012
- China faces huge employment challenges - Mar 07, 2012
- China added 12 mn new jobs in 2011 - Dec 29, 2011
- 199 mn Chinese join rural pension programme - Jul 26, 2011
- China to create more jobs for people in cities - Dec 18, 2011
- China plans to create 45 mn jobs - Feb 08, 2012
- Chinese students eat roundworm eggs to look thin - Jan 01, 2011
- China to support labour-intensive businesses to create jobs - Oct 27, 2008
- Chinese premier warns of `complicated, grim' job situation - Jul 23, 2012
- China's GDP growth slows to 8.1 percent (Lead) - Apr 13, 2012
- More foreign workers pour into China - Jan 21, 2012
- Canada adds over 80,000 new jobs - Apr 06, 2012
- US economy grew 2.5 percent in third quarter - Oct 28, 2011