ChaYoWo Technology Solutions launches online gaming portalNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:33 am ICT by admin
The site features continuous tournaments and prizes will be awarded to participates that win games.
The portal also has a host of casual downloadable games available from across the world for gamers in India.
The portal currently has games for all types of interests - action, adventure, arcade, racing, educational, and more.
Specifically for the Diwali season, GameZindia has launched the ‘Diwali Damaka’ competition across India.
“GameZindia.com offers to the Indian audience apart from free online games, a range of casual and mobile games from around the world. We will continue to add new games and features to ensure a remarkable gaming experience for all our loyal community of users. The gaming community on offer at our site will have many attractive features and will really aim at building a gaming community in India,” said Jugul Thachery, CEO of www.gameZindia.com
Speaking of the official launch, Gaurav Mirchandani, Co-founder and MD of ChaYoWo Technology Solutions Pvt Ltd and GameZIndia.com said, “GameZIndia will also provide game developers around the globe the opportunity to enter the rapidly growing gaming segment in India. We are in talks with several overseas gaming portals to share and enhance the gaming experience for all of our users.”
ChaYoWo Technology Solutions was funded earlier this year by US-based seed fund Maxa Group thereby enabling it to grow through its early stages. (ANI)
- New portal to help track neighbourhood deals, discounts - Nov 22, 2011
- Single dogs can now find a mate on the web - Nov 14, 2010
- mycity4kids.com a lifeline for parents in Delhi NCR - Jun 22, 2012
- Specialised online stores hottest e-commerce start-ups: Survey - Jan 30, 2011
- Cricket games cash in on World Cup fever - Feb 20, 2011
- Want to hold a party? Use free invitation online tool - Feb 17, 2012
- Now, online cricket experience in a new form - Feb 24, 2011
- PCB launches "freshly revamped" official website - Mar 08, 2011
- Now watch licensed movies on Yahoo! - Aug 16, 2011
- Eyeing youth, shoe brands put e-foot forward - Feb 08, 2011
- Samsung launches new tablet in Indian market - Jan 11, 2012
- Digital media firm Trivone picks up two more portals - May 15, 2012
- Kerala Tourism ties up with Zapak Games to market state - Nov 05, 2011
- Taiwan's Mediatek brings Facebook to entry level phones - Nov 08, 2011
- Myntra ventures into Bollywood, joins hands with 'Cocktail' - Jul 08, 2012
Tags: aim, arcade racing, attractive features, chat rooms, diwali season, downloadable games, free online games, games from around the world, gaming community, gaming experience, gaming portal, India, indian audience, launch, loyal community, new games, player tournaments, scrap books, technology solutions, win games