CESC posts Rs.410 crore net profitApril 30th, 2009 - 4:55 pm ICT by IANS
Kolkata, April 30 (IANS) City-based power utility CESC Ltd posted a net profit of Rs.410 crore in 2008-09 compared to Rs.355 crore netted the previous fiscal, the company said here Thursday.
Net profit for the fourth quarter (January-March 2009) increased 9 percent to Rs.94 crore, compared to Rs.86 crore posted in the corresponding quarter the year before, CESC said in a statement.
Sales increased 6.5 percent during the quarter, the statement added.
Net sales during the quarter increased 16 percent to Rs.741 crore compared to Rs.638 crore earned in the corresponding quarter the previous fiscal.
“The revenue for the full year has crossed the Rs.3000-crore mark for the first time,” CESC said.
- Reliance Capital nets 329 crore profit in Jan-March quarter - May 19, 2012
- ONGC fourth quarter net up 71 percent - May 28, 2010
- Allahabad Bank posts net profit of Rs.224.50 crore in Q4 - Apr 30, 2010
- RIL fourth quarter net profit down 21.2 percent - Apr 20, 2012
- GAIL's second quarter net up 18.50 percent - Oct 24, 2011
- Titagarh Wagons Q4 net surges over 150 percent - May 18, 2010
- Maruti Suzuki's Q4 net profit down three percent - Apr 28, 2012
- UCO Bank's net up by 94.12 percent in Q2 - Oct 31, 2011
- Tata Motors third quarter net profit up 40.47 percent - Feb 14, 2012
- CESC revives Balagarh power project in West Bengal - Apr 29, 2010
- CESC's net profit up 12.7 percent - Jun 24, 2011
- UCO Bank posts Rs.379.80 crore net profit - Apr 30, 2010
- TVS Motor's third quarter net profit up 1.39 percent - Jan 31, 2012
- Castrol India Q4 net profit rises 16.55 percent - Apr 27, 2011
- Exide industries net profit up 35 percent in Q1 - Jul 13, 2010