Central Park Estates introduces Belgravia-super luxury homes for global IndiansNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:15 am ICT by admin
As B.K.Chaturvedi (CEO) says - “BELGRAVIA is designed as a result of the rapidly rising demand for ultra-luxurious world-class homes. Today, high costs don’t matter to those who have a taste for the finer things in life, thus the finest luxury homes in Belgravia were born.”
Belgravia is situated at Sohna Road, Gurgaon - the fastest rising hub of Indian Capital. Apartments are available in 3 and 4 bedroom options with super area ranging from 2350 sq. ft. to 3820 sq.ft.
Master planned by the world’s largest architectural and engineering firm - HOK (Hellmuth, Obata + Kassabaum) International Limited, each apartment here is designed to offer plenty of open spaces for extravagant opulence. A lush 20 acre Central Green Vista along with water bodies, jogging tracks, walking trails, shopping arcades, club houses, spa and fitness centres, swimming pools and tennis courts complete the breathtaking experience. Landscaping is done by world renowned Green Architects of Thailand.
Inside every home, one can find state-of-the-art features. Smallest of details have been looked into with much thought and planning. Like unique ‘his’ and ‘her’ sinks in the bathroom, family room, wine coolers, huge sunlit-balconies and spacious walk-in Boudoirs.
The kitchens are fitted with world-class modular fittings and latest equipments. There’s Italian marble everywhere and every fitting is of international standards. It also has Wi-Max enabled service for Internet access in the complex. And this is just the beginning, because at Belgravia, only the finest will do.
Luxury meets safety with the entire structure being earthquake resistant, complying with Seismic Zone V Design requirement. There’s a maximum Security control ensured with use of RFID (Radio Frequency Identification Device) and a Multiple Stage Security System.
Furthermore, in order to felicitate the increasing interest in its premium residential properties from non-resident Indians living in other countries, Central Park Estates has introduced a dedicated NRI Helpdesk to counsel and felicitate NRIs in making an educated buying decision in Indian Real Estate. This Helpdesk will be manned by professionals offering advice and information to interested parties on issues like pricing, investment outlook, legal counsel, finance options, transfer process and other special features like “Lock and Key facility” and Site transfer.
As the company spokesperson says - “Indians living abroad have to go through many hassles in making an Investment in Indian properties, like various financial, ownership and legal technicalities. It’s high time we take a step forward and help them out in making a informed buying decision.” (ANI)
- Tom Ford plans to open first London store - Jul 10, 2012
- Post-budget, NRIs have to spend more in India (Comment) - Mar 06, 2011
- 'Big brands don't necessarily make big money' (With Images) - Aug 01, 2012
- West Ham eyes Olympic Stadium - Mar 23, 2012
- Park Hyatt hotel opens in Hyderabad - Apr 27, 2012
- Cary Grant's former Palm Springs retreat being sold for $2.9m - Mar 18, 2011
- HomeShop18 acquires book retailer Coinjoos - Aug 04, 2011
- Haynes produce manual for 'Titanic' - nearly 100 yrs after it sank - Mar 27, 2011
- Mahindra Racing felicitates Indian rider Sarath Kumar - Apr 23, 2012
- World-class institutes when world-class ministers: BJP - May 24, 2011
- Learn while you shop at Armani Junior store (With images) - Sep 08, 2012
- Hidesign now forays into luxury line - Mar 11, 2012
- Tamil Nadu to get new marine biotech park - Jan 31, 2011
- 49 NextGen Radisson hotels to open in India by 2024 - Apr 03, 2012
- Lanco Hills launches Lanco Domina - Jul 02, 2012
Tags: architectural wonder, belgravia, breathtaking experience, club houses, enabled service, finer things in life, global indians, hellmuth obata kassabaum, hok, international standards, jogging tracks, lush, luxurious amenities, luxurious world, luxury homes, open spaces, sq ft, wi max, wine coolers