Castrol India Ltd. launches Castrol Magnatec with “Intelligent Molecules”November 14th, 2007 - 2:56 am ICT by admin
Elaborating on the launch of Castrol Magnatec, V. Srikanth, Vice President Marketing, Castrol India Limited explained: “The sales in the mid-segment (segment B and segment C) category of the passenger car segment has seen a surge over the last decade owing to the rapid growth in the personal mobility space. The car owners of this segment are relatively less involved with the maintenance of their car yet seek reliable performance from their vehicle and are willing to pay a premium for the right maintenance and service. Castrol Magnatec has been formulated with synthetic technology that forms a stronger layer of protection from the moment you turn on the ignition thus ensuring that the engine performs at its peak for a longer duration.”
Typically, maximum wear and tear occurs to the engine during start up as the oil drains out if it has been turned off for a long period. The molecules in Castrol Magnatec are attracted to the surface area of the engine and bond to the metal surface thereby making it resistant to damage during start-up. Thus, the unique proposition of intelligent molecules that know where to go.
Speaking on the occasion, Rahul Dravid, Brand Ambassador, Castrol Magnatec, said, “I am happy to be associated with a high performance brand like Castrol that incorporates cutting edge technology in all its products so as to bring out the best performance from the engine. The launch of Castrol Magnatec comes as a good news to those car owners who care about their vehicle and believe in giving the best to their car.”
In an effort to bring about awareness of the launch of Castrol Magnatec among its consumers Castrol India Ltd. had organised the Castrol Magnatec Intelligent Corporate Cricket tournament.
More than 200 corporates were targeted across Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore for this activity.
On October 13 and 14, corporate India padded up to compete in the Castrol Magnatec Intelligent cricket.
Vijay Yadav (ex Wicket Keeper) of India with his team of Ranji trophy players as the match consultants, Umpires of international repute and the perfect pitches, the teams battled it out on the field.
Some of the big Corporate names included the likes of ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Standard Chartered, Accenture, Times of India , Star News, Sahara , ABN Amro, Axis Bank, Jet Airways, HLL, IBM, Airtel, Hero Honda, Yamaha, Alcatel, Siemens, Infosys, Dell, Zee TV and a host of others.
The finals today saw a tough fight by the Magnatec Champs of all four regions Mumbai - ICICI, Delhi - Make My Trip, Bangalore - AXA Business Services and Kolkatta- DPSC.
AXA - Business Services from Bangalore put up a winning performance and received their trophy from Rahul Dravid and have won a team trip to Egypt. (ANI)
- IPCL, DPSC to invest Rs.26,450 crore in power - Jul 20, 2011
- RIL calls off acquisition of Bharti AXA - Nov 25, 2011
- ICICI Bank quarterly net profit rises 31 percent - Apr 27, 2012
- K.V. Kamath named Infosys chairman (Second Lead, correcting date in Para 2) - Apr 30, 2011
- K.V. Kamath to head Infosys (Lead) - Apr 30, 2011
- Sachin is Castrol's brand ambassador - Dec 16, 2010
- Kamath, the force behind ICICI's rise (Profile) - May 01, 2011
- Castrol India Q4 profit up 16.55 percent (Lead) - Apr 28, 2011
- Yuvraj, Dravid nominated for Arjuna and Khel Ratna - Jul 07, 2012
- Former captains pay rich tributes to Dravid at BCCI ceremony - Mar 27, 2012
- Tata Motors unveils Safari variant, concept cars - Jan 05, 2012
- Get ready to pay for mobile banking service from April 2011 - Nov 26, 2010
- Eight IIM-B graduates awarded gold medals - Mar 30, 2012
- Bharti Airtel forays into mobile advertising segment - May 27, 2012
- Audi Q5's diesel variant launched - Mar 28, 2011
Tags: car owners, car segment, castrol india ltd, castrol magnatec, cricket tournament, india limited, launch, metal surface, molecules, oil drains, performance brand, personal mobility, rahul dravid, segment c, segment segment, srikanth, synthetic technology, vice president marketing