Cartoon Network unveils ‘Back to School’ rangeMay 23rd, 2012 - 10:58 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, May 23 (IANS) Children can eagerly look forward to a new academic term with Cartoon Network Enterprises unveiling a range of “Back to School” merchandise featuring Ben 10, Ben 10 Ultimate Alien, the Powerpuff Girls, Cartoon POP and Gwen 10.
“It’s our constant endeavour at Cartoon Network Enterprises to understand the pulse of our young audiences, one of them being the pride with which they flash our insignia at school,” said Gaurav Brar, Director, Cartoon Network Enterprises, South Asia, Turner International India Pvt. Ltd.
“Our ‘Back to School’ range helps to bridge the gap between kids and their favourite TV characters so that they too can be a part of the toon world they admire,” he added.
It’s time to go hero with Ben 10 & Ben 10 Ultimate Alien school bags, stationery, water bottles, sippers and lunch boxes. The fun quotient with a chic school bag range featuring an assortment of popular classics like Johnny Bravo, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Billy and Mandy, amongst others.
Girls can look forward to the ultra stylish Powerpuff Girls & Gwen 10 school bags which are high on quality and function. There is also a smashing line-up of activity and storybooks just for girls.
Gwen Tennyson, Ben’s feisty and intelligent 10-year-old cousin who has the ability to use spells and magic to attain superhuman attributes, is launching an exciting series of story and activity books just for her fans.
Cartoon Network has also launched its best-selling picture storybooks for young readers in 3D format.
Another exciting launch this season are v-ebooks (video-ebooks) and interactive activity books based on Ben 10, Gwen 10, Ben 10 Alien Force, Ben 10 Ultimate Alien, Generator Rex and the Powerpuff Girls. Children will be encouraged to use multiple tools for drawing, colouring, making notes and the like while the v-ebooks have an additional feature of playing video clips - seamlessly bridging the gap between reading and viewing for a complete story-telling experience.
The books are suitable for 4-14 year olds.
- Cartoon Network Comics Go Mobile! - Dec 16, 2009
- Chaplin, Laurel & Hardy, Archies - on Reliance mobile - Jan 22, 2010
- E-books, e-library - for your reading pleasure - Sep 06, 2012
- Samsung launches Galaxy Note 800 in India - Aug 24, 2012
- Merry Christmas from Cartoon Network and Pogo - Dec 17, 2009
- BenQ India optimistic of its projector business - Sep 24, 2011
- How to buy an Ebook reader - Sep 25, 2010
- Kindle outsells print versions of books - May 20, 2011
- Kindle best-selling gadget in Britain, US - Jan 01, 2011
- NYT to Start e-book Best Seller List - Nov 12, 2010
- Delhi Book Fair begins: e-books the flavour this time (Lead) - Sep 01, 2012
- Comics promotion event begins in Mumbai - Oct 22, 2011
- School comes to them in big yellow bus (Feature) - Sep 16, 2011
- Cartoon Network now available in Sri Lanka - Aug 17, 2009
- Protest belies long tradition of cartoons in India (Comment) - May 18, 2012
Tags: academic term, activity books, alien force, billy and mandy, cartoon network, courage the cowardly dog, favourite tv, gwen tennyson, india pvt ltd, interactive activity, johnny bravo, lunch boxes, powerpuff girls, school bags, school merchandise, sippers, toon world, turner international, tv characters, young audiences