Car manufacturer Audi opens showroom in MumbaiSeptember 8th, 2010 - 7:53 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Sep 8 (IANS) German luxury car manufacturer Audi Wednesday announced the opening of its new showroom in Mumbai displaying a range of cars.
The Audi model range in the new showroom includes Audi A4, Audi A6, Audi A8, Audi Q5, Audi Q7, Audi TT and the sports car Audi R8.
“India is a key growth market for Audi in the region. Audi is focused on strengthening its national footprint to 18 locations by end of 2011 to cater to the fast growing demand for luxury automobiles in India,” said Andre Konsbruck, executive director region overseas, AUDI AG after the inauguration of the showroom.
Spread over a total area of 18,000 sq.ft., the showroom is Audi’s tenth in India and the first in Mumbai. The display area can accommodate 12 Audi cars and will display the entire model range of Audi cars available in India.
Audi Mumbai West will also house an Audi Shop and the Audi Exclusive Elements, where customers can order customised products and purchase a variety of Audi branded merchandise.
Also present at the inauguration were Michael Perschke, head of Audi India, Anand Rao, managing director of Audi Mumbai and actor Bipasha Basu, a proud owner of the Audi Q7.
- Audi launches new A4 model (With Image) - May 03, 2012
- Audi Q5's diesel variant launched - Mar 28, 2011
- Audi's October sales rises 208 percent - Nov 08, 2010
- Audi launches upgraded Q7 quattro - Sep 29, 2010
- Audi's April sales zoom 98 percent - May 05, 2011
- Audi launches business edition of SUV Q5 - Aug 23, 2011
- Audi launches the new A6 sedan - Aug 03, 2011
- Audi's Q4 sales up 107 percent - Apr 01, 2011
- Audi India's annual sales up 81 percent - Jan 10, 2011
- Audi's half-yearly sales up 100 percent - Jul 05, 2011
- Audi launches luxury sports utility vehicle - Jun 06, 2012
- Audi launches sedan A8's new variant - Jul 25, 2011
- Audi India to launch new models, ramp up network - Jan 17, 2011
- Audi's January sales zoom 57 percent - Feb 04, 2011
- Audi India's August sales up 46 percent - Sep 04, 2010
Tags: a6 audi, a8 audi, anand rao, audi a4, audi a6, audi a8, audi cars, audi model, audi q5, audi q7, audi r8, audi shop, bipasha basu, car audi, customised products, director region, luxury automobiles, model range, national footprint, q7 audi